Hey everyone
So As Ive been progressing through the wonderful and strenuous world of building Ghostbusters gear... my belt has become full... as Im sure most people have done.
I carry my trap on an MMM trap holster and have been toying with the idea of getting a leg strap to carry my KUD meter on.
Ive seen guys use the leg straps for their traps and so forth... any suggestions on where I could find a simple olive drab one without the actual holster?
So any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated... Ive worked so long and hard on my Giga Meter that IF I did take it out it would never leave my hands. My KUD is much much more durable.

Ive had recent luck with the quick release strap comments on here which look and work beautifully so thank you for those who commented.

Again I appreciate it and want to wish everyone a Happy and Safe Halloween. Dont do anything I wouldnt do... but if you do... name it after me!!!
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

I used the basic "plate" from a Condor Drop Leg Pouch I bought on Amazon for my trap holster, which I used some zip ties to attach to the Molle webbing. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0086 ... UTF8&psc=1
    Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]