Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By ghoulishfright
I'm pretty skeptical like everyone else, but then again I doubted they were actually gonna go through with the reboot until I saw the leaked set photos. And if Bill Murray participated in that abortion of a film, then clearly there's a chance of him participating in GB3, even if it's a slight chance.

I'm honestly torn, though, because I don't want to see a Ghostbusters film without Harold Ramis, and I don't want Ghostbusters to turn into the new Star Wars franchise, but I would love to see Danny, Bill, and Ernie back in the saddle one last time. Ghostbusters is too great of a concept to just put on the shelf collecting dust...
deadderek liked this
By One time
ghoulishfright wrote: November 17th, 2018, 1:11 pm I'm pretty skeptical like everyone else, but then again I doubted they were actually gonna go through with the reboot until I saw the leaked set photos. And if Bill Murray participated in that abortion of a film, then clearly there's a chance of him participating in GB3, even if it's a slight chance.

I'm honestly torn, though, because I don't want to see a Ghostbusters film without Harold Ramis, and I don't want Ghostbusters to turn into the new Star Wars franchise, but I would love to see Danny, Bill, and Ernie back in the saddle one last time. Ghostbusters is too great of a concept to just put on the shelf collecting dust...
Max Landis' released GB3 script brought back Egon in quite a beautiful way in my opinion. It was impressive. Not the direction I would have chosen, but it was a fine read. Basically he communicates through the equipment.

Here's the bit of the Dan Rather interview from last week btw.

[Youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui5dM5lqIPM[/Youtube]
deadderek liked this
By mrmichaelt
I'm curious who's writing this particular draft. If Aykroyd was, he would have said it in the interview. Instead he revealed it's a filmmaker duo writing the draft. So that could lead to speculation about the Russo Brothers or Phil Lord & Chris Miller again.
Sav C wrote: November 17th, 2018, 12:11 pmNice! I never completed the game (I'm not much of a gamer), so I have yet to see it front to back. Someday I will, though!
I get that. At the time it came out, I wasn't playing video games anymore so I pulled a Jordan and temporarily came out of retirement. ;)
Sav C liked this
By One time
Some of the work by these guys is really hit and miss.

Year One by Harold Ramis, for me, was a cringefest. I keep watching that movie to try and like it but it's never happened so far.

Nothing But Trouble (1991) directed by Aykroyd was also... to say the least; weird.

Evolution (2001) by Reitman was also superficial, in my view. Nowhere near classic entertainment.

To be honest in prime Ghostbusters terms the humor is so quirky it really need Murray to carry it.

They can use all the help they can get to make this new one deservingly "great". Let's see what happens.
deadderek liked this
By Esbe77
It's hard, after almost a quarter of a century, to be feeling optimistic about this. There are way too many factors that need to go through before the movie is even considered, and there's no way knowing if the studio will agree to doing it.

Also, the franchise was dealt a huge blow a couple of years ago with That-Movie-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named and it appears as though Sony (as unvocal as they have been in the past few months) are not willing to let go of this iteration.

Bill Murray's involvment is, at best, a wishful thinking. That he'd commit to such a project after saying no to it for over 30 years would raise a few eyebrows (I know I would). His career isn't where it used to be either. He seems to enjoy doing Wes Anderson films and mostly seems to have left comedy in the last few years. At least the memorable ones.

All personal judgment aside, we're still no further to Ghostbusters 3 than we were waaaaay back in 1994.

Until the studio confirms a shooting date and/or a few official still shots, I won't ever be convinced with what feels like rehashed news.
deadderek, Kingpin liked this
By RichardLess
Any other time I would say this is typical Dan being Dan BUT guess who has been spotted hanging out together in Southern Ontario this last year? Danny and Bill. They even got their picture taken at a local pizza shop(it's online somewhere. Use the google machine). So maybe this isn't so outside the possibility of happening?

If it does, it's just a shame the franchise was so hurt by all the negativity surrounding GB16, both in its reception and box office and the ugly misogynist crap. Here's the other thing. Dan has been vocal about how Feig screwed up with spending too much money. What's odd here is that unless Dan knows something we dont(which very well could be) the reported GB16 budget is lower than the average tentpole.

What also worries me, and I'm not saying this to ruffle feathers, is that Dan thinks the reboot was good. Though I don't know if he's just saying that or actually believes it. Then again this is the man that co-wrote Blues Brothers 2000 and wrote/directed Nothing But a Trouble. If a GB3 is made it needs to be so far and away from the style of GB16. Make it like you would've in 1994. No modern Apatow style riffing improv, no pop culture jokes that date the movie.
Sav C liked this
By philmorgan81
RichardLess wrote: November 19th, 2018, 10:02 pm Any other time I would say this is typical Dan being Dan BUT guess who has been spotted hanging out together in Southern Ontario this last year? Danny and Bill. They even got their picture taken at a local pizza shop(it's online somewhere. Use the google machine). So maybe this isn't so outside the possibility of happening?

If it does, it's just a shame the franchise was so hurt by all the negativity surrounding GB16, both in its reception and box office and the ugly misogynist crap. Here's the other thing. Dan has been vocal about how Feig screwed up with spending too much money. What's odd here is that unless Dan knows something we dont(which very well could be) the reported GB16 budget is lower than the average tentpole.

What also worries me, and I'm not saying this to ruffle feathers, is that Dan thinks the reboot was good. Though I don't know if he's just saying that or actually believes it. Then again this is the man that co-wrote Blues Brothers 2000 and wrote/directed Nothing But a Trouble. If a GB3 is made it needs to be so far and away from the style of GB16. Make it like you would've in 1994. No modern Apatow style riffing improv, no pop culture jokes that date the movie.
Well he says that the writers are really trying to bring back the spirit of the original films. It will be hard to make this one feel as timeless as the original. I do believe a good movie can be made if approached the right way. I had no idea that Dan and Bill have been hanging out recently I'll have to check that out. :):):)
Sav C liked this
By mrmichaelt
Maybe Markus and McFeely? They've written the Cap and Avengers scripts lately.

Refreshing myself on GBIII, I'd forgotten that Lord and Miller passed on GBIII in the early 2010s.

If the animated film is still tentative for 2019 or 2020, maybe this live action is looking at 2020 or 2021.
philmorgan81, Sav C liked this
By Davideverona
I remember reading somewhere (maybe in the leaked mails) that Reitman wanted Sony to give Lee & Stupnitsky a writer credit still after Ramis death, when they were shopping the script for a rewrite and a new director. He still fought for it well into the decision to make ATC, when they were making financial deals with Feig.

Maybe they re-hired them.

I also remember Reitman talking about the Alive Again script and how it could've be used in the future. Is it possible that they are thinkering with it? It would shorten the writing process. After all, it is a full and ready script, it only need a polish.
Sav C, philmorgan81 liked this
By robbritton
Repeats internal monologue to fade: Just give it to Erik Burnham, just give it to Erik Burnham, just give it to Erik Burnham...
By philmorgan81
robbritton wrote: November 20th, 2018, 9:57 am Repeats internal monologue to fade: Just give it to Erik Burnham, just give it to Erik Burnham, just give it to Erik Burnham...

If only LOL! I guess the IDW guys had some input on Ecto Force. It would be nice if they brought them in for some input on the film. I am not sure weather that is in the cards, but I think that would be awesome. Should be interesting as we draw closer to the 35th anniversary. :):):)
By 80sguy
RichardLess wrote: November 19th, 2018, 10:02 pmWhat also worries me, and I'm not saying this to ruffle feathers, is that Dan thinks the reboot was good. Though I don't know if he's just saying that or actually believes it.
What is there to believe? Someone happens to likes a film that another person others doesn't. I don't like the Transformers films, but I don't doubt that someone out there probably likes them.

Deaddreak, disliking my post doesn't take away the truth in what I said. Grow up.
Last edited by 80sguy on November 20th, 2018, 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Davideverona
From the leaked mails, Aykroyd was on "an absolute warpath" when he discovered that Pascal gave Feig the go ahead for ATC. He calmed down after the promise of being free to form Ghost Corps with Reitman. Maybe is not that far fetched to say that he doesn't love Feig and his gb movie.
By Alphagaia
Davideverona wrote: November 20th, 2018, 2:01 pm From the leaked mails, Aykroyd was on "an absolute warpath" when he discovered that Pascal gave Feig the go ahead for ATC. He calmed down after the promise of being free to form Ghost Corps with Reitman. Maybe is not that far fetched to say that he doesn't love Feig and his gb movie.
Thatt's not exactly how it went.

Dan was angry because 'Feig doing GB' was (falsely) leaked to the press while Dan and Reitman thought another script was still being considered. While Feig was contacted, at the time multiple paths/options were considered, he was certainly not given the go ahead of that time.

What angered Dan was there was because of a leak to the press, it gave him the wrong impression a decision was already taken while he was not in the know. He calmed down after this was explained to him and that Feig still had to convince Reitman first.

So, Dan on a Warpath had nothing to do with Feig but with Sony, and it turned out to be fake news anyways as the negotiations had not even started.
By mrmichaelt
Davideverona wrote: November 20th, 2018, 2:27 am I also remember Reitman talking about the Alive Again script and how it could've be used in the future. Is it possible that they are thinkering with it? It would shorten the writing process. After all, it is a full and ready script, it only need a polish.
Or even Etan Cohen's drafts for that matter.

Come to think of it, Reitman and Aykroyd admitted, in July 2016, they're even considering salvaging some things from the original Ghost Smashers script the latter wrote.
http://www.hitfix.com/motion-captured/o ... ostbusters
Reitman said "We talked about it. But Aykroyd's original 70 or 80 page thing is missing...It’s sad. I was looking for it in my archives and I couldn't find it, and I said, 'Danny, I can't find it. Do you have it?' And he said, 'I got it. I got it somewhere.' He comes back a month later, and he says, 'I checked, I checked the big bin. I couldn't find it.' And I said, 'Jesus, how did we lose it?'...I went to see if CAA had it because that was the agency that represented both of us, and it'd be great to look at it again because Dan and I remember it differently now. I said to him recently, 'It took place in outer space,' and he said, 'No it didn't.' I said, 'Yes, it did. It took place in outer space and there were lots of different Ghostbusters.' And I actually brought forth a couple of different men like our mutual lawyer who had read that early draft, and he said, 'It was in outer space and there were lots of different Ghostbusters.' So you see how all great mythologies get debated as time passes. But, yes, I do think there's a remarkable opportunity. Many of the things that we sort of talked about in the going into business story of the first movie will play out sooner than you'd expect"

Or in the same year, Reitman said they even were considering using CG to recreate a character, namely Egon, like Rogue One did.
http://screenrant.com/ghostbusters-3-se ... old-ramis/

Or even going further back to I think 2012, Aykroyd was keen on salvaging ideas from his Hellbent script, namely the Manhellton concept. Like the third would feed organically into a 4th movie then Manhellton could come up in a 5th or 6th movie.
http://www.esquire.com/blogs/culture/da ... w-14813380
deadderek, Sav C, One time liked this
By joezlo
Unless its animated and LaMarche does Egon forget about it. I know they're big on the whole movie bit, and maybe they want to do GB3 because they feel they need to right the ship after ATC (which I honestly disagree with; ATC was perfect for what it was, if you were expecting more I'm sorry, but with Ramis' passing it was excellent, had comedians/SNL members at the top of their game, the highest ranked comedy director of the moment, etc - so many similarities to the og) I honestly don't know why they haven't tapped IDW for a netflix animated series. Start adapting the comics (ala 2000 TMNT - the merging of the gb multiverse is even a call to the series' conclusion) and let Dan and Erik run wild.
By *NormalGamer*
joezlo wrote: November 20th, 2018, 4:05 pm Unless its animated and LaMarche does Egon forget about it. I know they're big on the whole movie bit, and maybe they want to do GB3 because they feel they need to right the ship after ATC (which I honestly disagree with; ATC was perfect for what it was, if you were expecting more I'm sorry, but with Ramis' passing it was excellent, had comedians/SNL members at the top of their game, the highest ranked comedy director of the moment, etc - so many similarities to the og) I honestly don't know why they haven't tapped IDW for a netflix animated series. Start adapting the comics (ala 2000 TMNT - the merging of the gb multiverse is even a call to the series' conclusion) and let Dan and Erik run wild.
@ *referring to bold*

This. Or, adapt the IDW comics as an animated film series (a la DC Universe Animated Original Movies); either way, or both at once with the right production backbone, will do just fine with me. ^_^
By philmorgan81
mrmichaelt wrote: November 20th, 2018, 3:36 pm
Davideverona wrote: November 20th, 2018, 2:27 am I also remember Reitman talking about the Alive Again script and how it could've be used in the future. Is it possible that they are thinkering with it? It would shorten the writing process. After all, it is a full and ready script, it only need a polish.
Or even Etan Cohen's drafts for that matter.

Come to think of it, Reitman and Aykroyd admitted, in July 2016, they're even considering salvaging some things from the original Ghost Smashers script the latter wrote.
http://www.hitfix.com/motion-captured/o ... ostbusters
Reitman said "We talked about it. But Aykroyd's original 70 or 80 page thing is missing...It’s sad. I was looking for it in my archives and I couldn't find it, and I said, 'Danny, I can't find it. Do you have it?' And he said, 'I got it. I got it somewhere.' He comes back a month later, and he says, 'I checked, I checked the big bin. I couldn't find it.' And I said, 'Jesus, how did we lose it?'...I went to see if CAA had it because that was the agency that represented both of us, and it'd be great to look at it again because Dan and I remember it differently now. I said to him recently, 'It took place in outer space,' and he said, 'No it didn't.' I said, 'Yes, it did. It took place in outer space and there were lots of different Ghostbusters.' And I actually brought forth a couple of different men like our mutual lawyer who had read that early draft, and he said, 'It was in outer space and there were lots of different Ghostbusters.' So you see how all great mythologies get debated as time passes. But, yes, I do think there's a remarkable opportunity. Many of the things that we sort of talked about in the going into business story of the first movie will play out sooner than you'd expect"

Or in the same year, Reitman said they even were considering using CG to recreate a character, namely Egon, like Rogue One did.
http://screenrant.com/ghostbusters-3-se ... old-ramis/

Or even going further back to I think 2012, Aykroyd was keen on salvaging ideas from his Hellbent script, namely the Manhellton concept. Like the third would feed organically into a 4th movie then Manhellton could come up in a 5th or 6th movie.
http://www.esquire.com/blogs/culture/da ... w-14813380

Wow yeah there certainly seems to be plenty to pull from the old GB3 scripts to make a couple of films. I am sure they can pick out there favorite bits from each and find one that will tell a good story. They probably won't touch on it since the containment unit wasn't even brought up in the second film. I more or less just assumed that they rebuilt it and the video game pretty much confirms that's exactly what they did. If they mention the Storage Facility in the next film I was curious if they would still have it at headquarters or if they finally moved it off site. Kind of what was brought up in the IDW comics or the earliest drafts of Ghostsmashers with the unit being located at an abandoned gas station in the desert. I am sure it won't even be mentioned unless necessary for the plot. It was essential for The original film and after it blowing in both the first film and in the video game I am sure they won't want retread that. :):):)
By timeware
*NormalGamer* wrote: This. Or, adapt the IDW comics as an animated film series (a la DC Universe Animated Original Movies); either way, or both at once with the right production backbone, will do just fine with me. ^_^
Dapper Dan's art style is way over due for an animated series. I just hope to all that's holy Katie Dipold isn't tapped to write anything for this movie/series. After years of waiting for GB3 i'm just a tad skeptical without any production stuff being thrown at us. We've been waiting for kingdom hearts II for almost twelve years now. They just wrapped up production!
By mrmichaelt
philmorgan81 wrote: November 20th, 2018, 9:06 pm Wow yeah there certainly seems to be plenty to pull from the old GB3 scripts to make a couple of films. I am sure they can pick out there favorite bits from each and find one that will tell a good story. They probably won't touch on it since the containment unit wasn't even brought up in the second film. I more or less just assumed that they rebuilt it and the video game pretty much confirms that's exactly what they did. If they mention the Storage Facility in the next film I was curious if they would still have it at headquarters or if they finally moved it off site. Kind of what was brought up in the IDW comics or the earliest drafts of Ghostsmashers with the unit being located at an abandoned gas station in the desert. I am sure it won't even be mentioned unless necessary for the plot. It was essential for The original film and after it blowing in both the first film and in the video game I am sure they won't want retread that. :):):)
Even if it's not part of the plot like in the first movie and The Video Game, I would dig a 'talk scene' in the basement which they're done a lot in the comic along with action ones. The comic even went to the 'fabled' third floor the movies and game never visited.

Yeah, the deserted Sunoco gas station in northern New Jersey idea. Could be interesting. Though either way, throw in that hand scanner for security purposes!

Well, supposedly at the 2015 San Diego Comic Con (never found a video of it to prove or disprove), Tom Waltz cited Erik Burnham and Dan Schoening's run on Ghostbusters was a possible inspiration.
philmorgan81 liked this
By Davideverona
Alphagaia wrote: November 20th, 2018, 9:07 pm
Davideverona wrote: November 20th, 2018, 3:04 pmhttps://wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/48402

This is the mail where Reitman want to keep Lee and Gene onboard.
Is this in response to my comment?

It also states below the go ahead has not been given by Aykroyd and the Ramis estate, but Reitman is close?
No, this was in reference to my idea about the writers. Your comment was right.

Reading from the mails one can see that was Sony who wasn't playing a clean game. They were plotting against Reitman and considering him a poor old past his prime director clinging to his past glories. They wanted to exclude him entirely from the franchise he contribute to create. This, for me, was what made me dislike the reboot. The disrespect Sony had for a beloved franchise and the people who originated it.

Then I saw the movie and I didn't liked it either.

BUT.... all that has come and gone and we're talking again about a true sequel!! 😁
Alphagaia, Sav C, *NormalGamer* and 2 others liked this
By Sav C
RichardLess wrote: November 19th, 2018, 10:02 pm What also worries me, and I'm not saying this to ruffle feathers, is that Dan thinks the reboot was good. Though I don't know if he's just saying that or actually believes it.
Regardless of whether Dan likes the reboot or not, it would be in poor taste to invite somebody to your party, and then throughout the party tell them how poor of a party guest they are. Perhaps you wouldn't invite them to your future parties, but you'd be nice to them if they were at your party. Just my two cents.

Saverio
By Alphagaia
Davideverona wrote: November 20th, 2018, 11:40 pm
Alphagaia wrote: November 20th, 2018, 9:07 pm

Is this in response to my comment?

It also states below the go ahead has not been given by Aykroyd and the Ramis estate, but Reitman is close?
No, this was in reference to my idea about the writers. Your comment was right.

Reading from the mails one can see that was Sony who wasn't playing a clean game. They were plotting against Reitman and considering him a poor old past his prime director clinging to his past glories. They wanted to exclude him entirely from the franchise he contribute to create.
This isn't entirely true either.

Sony wanted to branch out as the old crew couldn't get a script going, but they didn't want Ivan to be excluded at all, as they wanted him to produce, but not direct. Yes this also because of his age and the fact his last few movies weren't the best, but mainly because their scripts went nowhere. They gave him Ghost Corps so he (and Sony) had more control over the franchise (and Bill, Dan and Ramis lost their veto). He even went shopping for capable directors (and approached Feig for an old script, which no one wanted to do).

After this Amy contacted Feig if he was interested in doing his own script and when Feig stated he didn't want to be a flunky with no creative power they approached Reitman to see if he was ok with this. They had lunch and Reitman agreed, though he never liked Feig wanting producerrights as well, he was ok with Feig doing his own take.

He did became angry twice because of leaks to the press that jumped the gun on sensitive information, like Dan, but it was never Sony idea to exclude him purposely.

So Sony kept Reitman in the loop, he gave his blessing to Feig to do something else besides the original script, with Reitman agreeing to chipping in with tips and wanting nods to the originals but having no veto as he had been convinced Feig was up to the task, and something was finally coming of the ground after all those years. Had he said no, it would not have gone through. This was a very important lunch.

Now, the end result you either like or don't, and I agree it was a looong, rocky road with hard decisions to get there, but Sony did not abandon Reitman, and the veto thing had to change and others needed a crack at a story as it was in stasis for so long and Bill shot everything down. If anything to be mad at, it would be him.
robbritton, deadderek liked this
By mrmichaelt
Alphagaia wrote: November 21st, 2018, 12:03 am Sony wanted to branch out as the old crew couldn't get a script going, but they didn't want Ivan to be excluded at all, as they wanted him to produce, but not direct. Yes this also because of his age and the fact his last few movies weren't the best, but mainly because their scripts went nowhere. They gave him Ghost Corps so he (and Sony) had more control over the franchise (and Bill, Dan and Ramis lost their veto). He even went shopping for capable directors (and approached Feig for an old script, which no one wanted to do).
Wait a second. From that 2014 GB1-GB2 Blu-ray set, in that new featurette, Aykroyd mentioned Sony did sign off on it before Ramis' passing. The old crew did have a script and we know it was in at least previsualization because Tristan Jones posted some of the art he did - which, imo, implies they might have briefly had a director - but Mr. Ramis passed away and it felt like the for next couple of months, Reitman did some thinking and maybe if they had a director, he or she backed out. Then Spring 2014, Sony and Reitman reached out to Feig to replace the director's seat. He thought about it, did some lunches, came up with the idea for the 2016 movie instead, Summer 2014 met with Dippold and started outlining, casting started by the end of the year. Feels like around late 2014/early 2015 was when the rights were sold to Sony, Ghost Corps was made but operated on the down low. Then It wasn't until early 2015 that Aykroyd shifted his rhetoric like on February 18, 2015, while on Unmasked with Ron Bennington on Sirius XM, he stated the three drafts of Ghostbusters III were going to be partly salvaged and used and in addition hoped the Feig reboot would reinvigorate the franchise and help get a "a more conventional third sequel" and "another idea" made. Then in the next month, March, the public announcement about Ghost Corps formation hit the news (although the official date of its formation isn't known but whenever that was then after that the 2016 movie was greenlit officially).
Alphagaia wrote: November 21st, 2018, 12:03 am Now, the end result you either like or don't, and I agree it was a looong, rocky road with hard decisions to get there, but Sony did not abandon Reitman, and the veto thing had to change and others needed a crack at a story as it was in stasis for so long and Bill shot everything down. If anything to be mad at, it would be him.
True, but the mechanics of the whole veto thing and it being set up in the first place was really to blame.
philmorgan81 liked this
By Alphagaia
mrmichaelt wrote: November 21st, 2018, 1:20 am
Alphagaia wrote: November 21st, 2018, 12:03 am Sony wanted to branch out as the old crew couldn't get a script going, but they didn't want Ivan to be excluded at all, as they wanted him to produce, but not direct. Yes this also because of his age and the fact his last few movies weren't the best, but mainly because their scripts went nowhere. They gave him Ghost Corps so he (and Sony) had more control over the franchise (and Bill, Dan and Ramis lost their veto). He even went shopping for capable directors (and approached Feig for an old script, which no one wanted to do).
Wait a second. From that 2014 GB1-GB2 Blu-ray set, in that new featurette, Aykroyd mentioned Sony did sign off on it before Ramis' passing. The old crew did have a script and we know it was in at least previsualization because Tristan Jones posted some of the art he did - which, imo, implies they might have briefly had a director - but Mr. Ramis passed away and it felt like the for next couple of months, Reitman did some thinking and maybe if they had a director, he or she backed out.
Yeah, this was probably the script I mentioned that was shown to Feig and other directors on a short list, but they turned it down. (Which is what I meant it didn't get if the ground).

But you are right about the veto thing. That never should have been established, but I fear it was the only way to get Bill involved. Didn't he only do the first movie to get another movie he wanted to do made (which bombed?).
By mrmichaelt
I still think there was briefly a director between Reitman and Feig. But eh, neither here nor there.
Alphagaia wrote: November 21st, 2018, 1:50 amBut you are right about the veto thing. That never should have been established, but I fear it was the only way to get Bill involved. Didn't he only do the first movie to get another movie he wanted to do made (which bombed?).
Razor's Edge. I don't know if that's the real reason. I like to think it was the perfect storm of circumstances - John Belushi passed away, Murray wanted to make Razor's Edge, Mike Ovitz was agent to Murray, Ramis, and Aykroyd at the time, having a bunch of movies do well beforehand (and both Reitman and Ramis personally drove to La Guardia International Airport and pick up Murray right before principal started) - that led to him getting involved.

As for GB2, I wouldn't pin it all on Murray's resistance. But we know even less about the making of. The Rolling Stone magazine #553 article made it look like Ramis, Reitman and Aykroyd were pressured by Columbia when at the time they wanted to work on other projects. Which seems true because of the whispers that Reitman almost directed Batman for example. I'm thinking by the late 80s, Aykroyd was resistant because he probably tried pitching the sequel in the mid-80s and was shot down. Then the lunch in '88 led to them all agreeing to give the sequel a shot.

I ended up grabbing one of the 84 wands just t[…]

Matty PKE Question...URGENT

Depending on the price, it might be worth snatchin[…]

I have a full sized spirit pack, and I have the gh[…]

If you need any clarification at all, PM me or […]