This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By falken_gt4
Hi, have been 3D printing some props and was looking at mixing a colour/color for the MT500 Radio.

I sprayed the front and back covers in satin black but looking at the photos the MT500 plastic looks more like a "chocolatey grey".

A near enough paint code would be awesome but a mix ratio of model paints would be fine as well.

Cheers
Andy
By Theoderic
NotSabbat wrote: November 25th, 2018, 7:29 pm Its kind of a chocolate brown. Dark enough to look black in some lighting, but definitely brown in others.
well - seriously? I've got a few original MT-500 but i'd in NO WAY describe their case-color somewhat like "brown" in any way nor black either (the videogame radios are, but these weren't mt-500's). It's more like a pretty dark grey with very slight turqoise tint or even a bit of olive maybe. If i had a pantone palette, i could make it more precise i guess, but please don't make a chocolate radio :-?

Check some of these images

greetings 'n stuff.
By AndFisher
I'm wondering how much of that greenish tint might be due to plastic yellowing if itcontains bromine.

After cleaning off decades of its original owner's paint marks, I resprayed the one I got from eBay with vinyl dye. I had the choice of what Halfords call "light grey" or "dark grey", but had the feeling it should have been somewhere in between, so erred on the lighter grey with the assumption that over time, natural dirt migh make it look darker.
NotSabbat liked this

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]