Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By NSGhostbusters
Hello fellow Ghostheads, I have found and purchased this promo copy of GB2 off of ebay, and I was wondering if any of you could help me distinguish which commercial video store this tape could of came from. The tape says "FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY NOT FOR SALE OR RENTAL" Thanks. :)Image
By deadderek
I'd have to agree it's not likely tied to any specific store & is a screener.
By BRD 527
My uncle owned a video rental place in the 80's and he would often let me watch these VHS tapes when I was at his house typicaly the movie was still playing in theaters. every few minutes there was txt that would scroll across the bottom of the screen during the whole movie sayin it was a promo and illegal to copy blah blah blah :whatever:
By NSGhostbusters
My uncle owned a video rental place in the 80's and he would often let me watch these VHS tapes when I was at his house typicaly the movie was still playing in theaters. every few minutes there was txt that would scroll across the bottom of the screen during the whole movie sayin it was a promo and illegal to copy blah blah blah :whatever:
I might need to drag out my VCR and watch the tape to see if there is any differences with it. lol
By NSGhostbusters
I tired watching the tape, but as the owner said, it is a really beat down tape, the picture quality is fuzzy, and it is filled with white noise, and the top of the screen has that grayish interference, that heavily used tapes have. (About 15 minutes in, I decided to just completely rewind the tape, and put it back in its box.) (It is borderline unwatchable.) (but from what I saw the contents of the tape are the same, as the original first printing of GB II.) (I am not gonna watch the tape, because of the possibility that my VCR might eat the tape.) (Anyways here is some more pictures from the Ebay listing I bought the tape from.) Have a nice day everyone. :)ImageImageImage
NEW GB MOVIE SUMMER 2020!

Thx for the who three the trap clarification, it's[…]

Gday, Ghostbusters Fans Shop Order #36348 I orde[…]

You are doing a little more then simply agreeing. […]

New pops!!!

They do look somewhat better than the first round […]