Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By SSJmole
• Ghostbusters Fire Station Pop Town Building with Venkman Pop
• Peter Venkman and Egon Spengler vs Slimer Pop Movie Moment
• Slimer Pop Figure
• Library Ghost Pop Figure
• Dr. Peter Vekman Pop Figure
• Dr. Raymond Stantz Pop Figure
• Winston Zeddemore Pop Figure
• Dr. Egon Spengler Pop Figure

And more. Can see more here https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/02/15 ... stbusters/

I want that Slimer catching scene one. There's more images on page like some cool staypuft ones but I own a stay puft giant pop and these aren't too different. Though I may get one of those two I do own over similar ones like armoured batman from bvs and armoured batman from DKR
Wafflerobot liked this
By Wafflerobot
I'd be interested in what the firehouse looks like, the Ecto 1 model they released a couple of years ago is quite nice. It's just a shame I can't stand Funko Pops figures at all, their eyes (or lack of them) gives me the creeps. :walterpeck:
featofstrength wrote: February 16th, 2019, 5:49 pm Funko...tomorrow's landfill, today!
lol, it'll be interesting when the generation that collects them, gets tired of them and then starts selling them on mass on ebay for next to nothing.
Last edited by Wafflerobot on June 5th, 2019, 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
featofstrength liked this
By Wiggyof9
They do look somewhat better than the first round of figures. More detail in the bodies and the faces. The firehouse looks interesting, though it's not in scale with any line except maybe the playmobile stuff. I like the new StayPuft as it has a bit more personality to it.

I have a few Pops, though I'm not sure why. One day last year i just went Pops crazy and bought a bunch. Not the best purchase I ever made, I mus admit.
By SSJmole
Wiggyof9 wrote: February 16th, 2019, 10:08 pmI have a few Pops, though I'm not sure why. One day last year i just went Pops crazy and bought a bunch. Not the best purchase I ever made, I mus admit.
I admit I have 100s they are awesome and I love them
By Wiggyof9
The firehouse is a neat little thing, but I don't really get its purpose. Its not a play set. Its not in scale with the GBs. I guess you can pair it with StayPuft.
By Kingpin
Wiggyof9 wrote: February 17th, 2019, 10:37 pm The firehouse is a neat little thing, but I don't really get its purpose. Its not a play set. Its not in scale with the GBs. I guess you can pair it with StayPuft.
It's a collectable for people who love that rundown old building. :)
By Peter Venkman Jr.
Just got some of the 35th anniversary POPS from my local Game Stop, and they look great. I would like to get two of Ray and change the arms with one of the other Ghostbusters so he is holding the Proton wand. Has anyone here ever customized a Funko POP in such a manner? I welcome any help that you can offer.
By Alex Newborn
I've never customized any Pops (yet) but my gut feeling is that it would be easier to just change out the entire body from the neck down than to hope for cuts at the shoulders which will line up perfectly. Put Stantz' head on Spengler's body, for example, and then print a new nametag to put on the Spengler body.

(I say Spengler because the Venkman body is sculpted with the untucked pants legs. Winston would probably work, too; I'm not sure how much of an actual 'neck' these have.)

Alex
Peter Venkman Jr. liked this

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]