Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By Dr.D
I'm with Kingpin, never been a huge fan of the "updated but still old" figures. I'd love a nice 6" scale line with decent articulation and paint apps.
Kingpin, AlTheRelic liked this
By AlTheRelic
I'm with Kingpin, never been a huge fan of the "updated but still old" figures. I'd love a nice 6" scale line with decent articulation and paint apps.
Dr. D, I'm with you & Kingpin on this one. I want to see action figures of our beloved childhood cartoons made with today's stellar toy making technology. The Kenner Ghostbusters will forever hold a place within our hearts but a new era has dawned & I would love for it to brings us toys to represent the present. Also, glad Kingpin is down for Extreme Ghostbusters too.
Dr.D liked this
By AlTheRelic
I think Hasbro is the company who can give us a 1/12 Ecto 1 and a new Firehouse playset.
Brother, from your mouth to God's ears. I'd kill for a modern day Ghostbusters firehouse for 6" action figures. Kenner's will forever hold a special place within our hearts but I really want one made with today's toy making technology as well as an Ecto-1 that like Kenner's can accommodate the figures.
By AlTheRelic
Mattel doing Extreme Ghostbusters and Men In Black The Series after WWE
Can you please post a source for this?
deadderek, Croker liked this
By Peter Venkman Jr.
I agree with Fritz, if Hasbro does reissue the original Real Ghostbusters action figures I will buy them. Also I would defiantly buy a Janine action figure made with her mold from the Power Pack Heroes line. I am also game to see some Extreme Ghostbusters action figures, as long as Garrett is included this time and the figures are well made.
By AlTheRelic
So SDCC has come to an end. Has Hasbro confirmed they have the Ghostbusters license?
By deadderek
I asked them. This was their reply:

By ShiftyHenry
I asked them. This was their reply:

"...until 2020"
NEW GB MOVIE SUMMER 2020!

RichardLess: https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images[…]

New movie by Sony and DreamWorks 3d animatio[…]

Thats where I got mine. Was very happy with the p[…]

I make those if you cant find the prop adapter[…]