By dfarrell1015
im a long time fan and im a ttempting my first cosplay.....i dont have a ton of money and im a heavy set person....im 6ft ----
56 inch waist....size 16 shoe....i cant seem to find a flightsuit in other than black....but i know thru skimming thru this forum....that wont work. im usually buying 6xl tall clothing.....does anyone out there know of a site to get what i need? I live in an aprtment complex and dont have unlimited access to a washer to try the dying technique i have read about. I also cant seem to find a khakis or desert tan jumpsuit in that size. Any assistance would be tremendously appreciated. Also for a pack im getting a spirit pack and gonna mod it...like i said before i dont have a ton of money for a decent full size pack.
By UFMascot
I'm 6'-7" with a 53" chest. I recently picked up a 54 extra-long suit from milspecflightsuits.com. Pricey, but it fits great and is a fantastic screen match for GB1.

Good luck!
I ended paying about $212 when it was all said and done, but it fits like a dream, I will be ordering another one very soon , they got the measurements perfect
randomZERO wrote: April 4th, 2019, 3:22 pm What did this suit end up costing you?
Convicted_vapist wrote: January 31st, 2019, 1:54 am Im ordering one from here, they make the suit to your exact specifications, so , hopefully it is a good fit https://www.suitsusainc.com/
randomZERO liked this
By Stanz35
Im 6’8” and about 350. Ive had some trouble finding flight suits l, especially in tan and grey. I ran a Navy 5XL Dickies Overall last year and while it’s not screen accurate, with a little effort it can be something that works. Throw some patches on, a belt with gear on it and enjoy. They are more affordable and cosplay should be about what you want to get out of it. So what if your flightsuit was navy or black? Make it your own and enjoy.

This thread was great it pointing me to some of the other options out there. Im looking at upping my game a little and there were some promising options here. Thanks!

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]