By venkman71
I don't think venkman71 is sketchy
Agreed. Also, no one involved in the research or creation of both this kit as well or the legacy pack are "sketchy". They are all loving fans who've become loving professionals. We are acrhivists and preservationists. No shenanigans. I've been told the build video may still be back on.

-V71
NotSabbat liked this
By soundwavewill
I’m currently building the anovos pack and have a question for anyone that has built theirs with electronics.

The red button at the end of the handle/barrel for the particle thrower, how did you install it and route the wiring?

The only way I can think to do it and keep the functionality is to drill through from the side into the barrel. Then run the wires through the inner barrel. The initial hole would have to be filled in with bondo or epoxy then repainted.

Any thoughts?
By mike_waclo
Supporting Member
I’m currently building the anovos pack and have a question for anyone that has built theirs with electronics.

The red button at the end of the handle/barrel for the particle thrower, how did you install it and route the wiring?

The only way I can think to do it and keep the functionality is to drill through from the side into the barrel. Then run the wires through the inner barrel. The initial hole would have to be filled in with bondo or epoxy then repainted.

Any thoughts?

That’s exactly how I routed my wires... Dremeled a channel for them into the hole I drilled into the barrel. Eventually, I’d like to use some black heat shrink to cover up the wiring.

Last edited by mike_waclo on May 10th, 2019, 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
soundwavewill liked this
By deadderek
Any build video updates?
By deadderek
That would be my guess however when I said "the build video will never happen" he said it was still in the works. I wanna say a month ago in a different thread. *runs off to search*
By deadderek

As recently as November he said it was still on the way. We'll see. I'm skeptical though tbh.
By trevdev
I feel like one stop shopping rarely wins unless you're going all out. Not that anyone ever asked for my opinion, I beg your pardon! I'll be looking out for this build anyway as I am always curious :)
Coover5 liked this
By ccv66
Laser scanned shell with pack kit or the spenglar pack is cast off of a real shell. I got the kit and happy with the shell but I'm "meh" with the rest of the kit parts. However Anovos is terrible company to order from and their kits or poorly done. If I could get just the shell, I'd order one but getting anything else from Anovos , assume you'll have to fix it and upgrade it. The gbfans shop is usually the safest place to get parts
trevdev liked this
By Marcus B
Is anybody painting/adding texture to this pack? I'm wanting to start putting mine together soon but I thought it'd be best to do painting/texture before I start. Any good guides to what parts need this detail?
deadderek liked this
By Cap.n.douche
Hey everyone, new member here. I have a question regarding the anovos shell and more specifically where the HGA attaches. I know it's a peg and hole set up but what I want to know is if the peg can be removed without having to patch a hole. I buying a kit from someone locally and the HGA is missing and I was planning on buying a resin HGa from the shop and mounting it...but now that I see how the included was supposed to attach I'm getting anxious. Really dont want to have to patch and reinforce a hole to attach the HGA from the shoo.
By ccv66
I cut mine off, sanded it flat reinforced with some jb weld With washer on the inside.. I do have the anovos HGA that I'd probably sell. It's not terrible but i like the after market ones better
By deadderek
So how about that build video?

Anovos is such a poor excuse for a company, hope the lawsuit takes every single penny amd they go bankrupt.

No way to run a company.
By da_rambler20
Any type of instructions would be helpful. Not all of us are as knowledgeable about these packs and know where each nut, bolt and washer go.

I too hate Anovos and will never do business with them again or refer them to anyone.

But please, someone do a video or instructions. You will be forever in my debt.
New Diamond Select Figures

I seen your video Alex, definitely like the figure[…]

I'm not sure that's a controller around his nec[…]

Find the Bumper sticker.

AJ now you need to buy one of these mainframes, […]

Another Spirit goggles mod

Hello, I didn't took pictures while working on th[…]