Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
Not sure why, but every time I added an item to the cart it already had a discount before discount promo code.

I suggest ordering one thing at a time since the promo code only works on one item at a time, over $25..(proton pack, trap, PKE meter all worked for me), use code 19vip20 for an extra 20% off and free express shipping. Select express shipping during checkout to get free shipping.

So for example, if I go to the Spirit Trap page, the item price says $49.99. I add it to the cart. I go to the cart. Now in the cart, the item has an item price of $37.50 and under the item it says "Discount: one for $37.50". It seems to only work on the equipment stuff, but who knows. On the same page/cart, there is a box for a promo code. Enter 19vip20 and hit apply. It'll take another $7.50 off the total. Hit checkout. Choose Express shipping. It'll show a price for express shipping but it'll also discount the same amount.
Last edited by Glow in the Dark on September 19th, 2019, 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The same thing happened to me today. I went into the local Spirit Halloween looking for the walkie talkie, but they were sold out. I ended up ordering it via the kiosk at the cash registers, and between the discount, a coupon I had, and them giving me free shipping, it ended up costing me $15.90 after the sales tax.
By G.I.T.
Had the same experience but with other coupon codes. Don't know if this was a sale or a glitch at the sites checkout, but being in Canada where my shipping was $40, I saved enough to cover shipping and currency conversion of CAD to USD.
By Esbe77
McCrea wrote: September 19th, 2019, 2:29 pm Hey Simon, what did you buy?
Since I own most of the gear thanks to GBfans' store and a wonderful GB 1 Proton Pack thanks to Karnivorous Creations, I decided to treat my would-be girlfriend a Zuul number (she may like it a lot more than wearing a 25 lbs Pack ^_^ though a bit more chilly.
Last edited by Kingpin on September 21st, 2019, 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.Reason: fixed quote code
By McCrea
Esbe77 wrote: September 20th, 2019, 10:00 am
McCrea wrote: September 19th, 2019, 2:29 pm Hey Simon, what did you buy?
Since I own most of the gear thanks to GBfans' store and a wonderful GB 1 Proton Pack thanks to Karnivorous Creations, I decided to treat my would-be girlfriend a Zuul number (she may like it a lot more than wearing a 25 lbs Pack ^_^ though a bit more chilly.
Haha nice!

Will you be there tomorrow with the Quebec Ghostbusters? If so, then I will present myself and you will remember me from a long long time ago ;)
Last edited by Kingpin on September 21st, 2019, 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.Reason: fixed quote code
By Esbe77
Sadly I can't be there because I have no car and almost nobody from Quebec Ghostbusters was available.

We do have a bit of a situation to deal and shake a few of our Members as well as helping our founder :)

No worries ^_^ things will be great though.
By McCrea
Esbe77 wrote: September 20th, 2019, 10:16 am Sadly I can't be there because I have no car and almost nobody from Quebec Ghostbusters was available.

We do have a bit of a situation to deal and shake a few of our Members as well as helping our founder :)

No worries ^_^ things will be great though.
So what you are telling me is that I need to join you guys and shake that up? ;)
My kit is getting there but not near complete so...

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]