If you'll scroll down on the product page it does have instructions for the switches and operation. Everything else is labeled on the board or has a unique connection (i.e. There are 5, 4, and 3 pin ribbons, they go in the 5,4,3 pin sockets. Etc.)Yeah I saw after I posted in the thread...
The ports are assigned as follows:
1. Activate – Long lead toggle on the left side of the thrower.
2. Capture stream – Black button on the left side of the thrower.
3. Grille – Short lead toggle near the top of the bargraph.
4. Mode – Short lead toggle by the bottom of the bargraph.
5. Blast steam – Red button on the ear at the tip of the thrower.
6. Not used!
Always something new and amazing to be discovered.
Probably not the first to notice this, but in the […]
I got the first of my pre-order today, Stay Puft[…]
Ok, cool. That may be beyond my capabilities but s[…]