Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
By Sav C
Unless I missed an interview segment, Bill's appearance on Kimmel consisted of him
This Post Contains Spoilers
By 2GunsRacing
Kingpin wrote: October 25th, 2019, 1:34 pm Huh? What's that about Flip City being tainted?

And while On Our Own was a great song, it's not one to be suggested given Bobby Brown's abusiveness towards Whitney Houston.
mrmichaelt wrote: October 25th, 2019, 3:17 am Man, dare I ask, are there any fan groups that recreated the sign way before HCG's came for sale?
I think there's been a couple of varying quality. Most prominently and relatively recently Dr. Stantz Jr. made some plastic vacuum-formed sign panels, a couple of which I own.
If you ever want to part with one, you know who to contact. Lol
By zeta otaku
Davideverona liked this
zeta otaku wrote: October 26th, 2019, 1:25 am

And where do we find this?..asking for a friend.
By zeta otaku
As I'm sure I've already pushed the limit on what is and isn't permitted on the forum AS WELL AS derailing the whole topic of this thread, I shan't say another thing on the matter.

Besides, Google/Bing is your friend.
By Alphagaia
Hairy Biker wrote: October 26th, 2019, 1:39 am
zeta otaku wrote: October 26th, 2019, 1:25 am

And where do we find this?..asking for a friend.
I slimed myself.
By deadderek
I accidentally came across it while searching for "Extreme Ghostbusters HD" and thought I found an HD episode. Well it was HD but...
zeta otaku liked this
ET3_Cisco_Blaine wrote: October 22nd, 2019, 7:44 amOn top of that, they've thrown out the game. The last thing Harold really had to say in the subject, and they're throwing it out. Hell, given that Dan and anybody with any authority on the matter has said that the game WAS in essence the 3rd film, and thus, canon, that seems like a bit of a “soft” reboot to me.
I'm just scared they're gonna keep grinding it up for a quick buck, and nothing I've seen has encouraged me to think otherwise.
The Video Game was the last thing Harold had to say as a performer, but it's worth pointing out that despite those credits, neither Dan or Harold wrote the game. Terminal Reality staffers wrote the game and Dan and Harold gave a limited amount of notes on technical things and making sure it was in line with the world. I don't have anything against the game, but it is not another Dan/Harold screenplay.

I also think that while it is very possible the game will be canon (or not excised from canon), "the game is essentially the third movie" is something they said after 10 years of trying to make a third movie seriously, and 10 years before we'd get this movie in the original timeline. I'm sure Dan likes the game, but when he and Harold were saying that, it was also a reflection of how likely they felt the alternative would be.

Also, Sony will continue to milk whatever money they can out of this movie that is fully their IP until it's clear they can't anymore, so, even though I don't think this is a cash-grab in all the ways that matter, doing anything with Ghostbusters will always be Sony's attempt to cash in.
back liked this
By timeware
deadderek wrote: October 26th, 2019, 2:39 am I accidentally came across it while searching for "Extreme Ghostbusters HD" and thought I found an HD episode. Well it was HD but...
"I'm accidently looking for a friend." God, I could have a field day with this one guys. Make sure to delete your browsing history after all those "corn" sites your viewing. I'm really, trying not to go overboard with the dirty humor here.
By mrmichaelt
zeta otaku wrote: October 26th, 2019, 10:44 pm This would have me laughing, but I read it and, in preparation for a laugh, inhaled a dorito I was about to eat... so... can a person die from a dorito in their lung?
If a stomach has stomach acids, then lungs should have lung acids. You're going to be fine. #NotADoctor
By Alphagaia
Yes. Lungs have the capacity to filter out stuff, smoking a cigarette isn't actually bad for you, it just gives your lungs something to do. However, if you for example smoke again before your lungs are done, it will take more time to clean up, and a single cigarette takes approximately 48 hours to clean. Smoke anymore and it's a downward spiral that clogs up your vessels.

Regarding the Doritos: It will probably get irritated because of the herbs, which means either blood or moisture will cover it and at worst you will lose a small part of your lungs, but that you shouldn't even notice that, as long as it's deep enough in the lungs.
By Kingpin
Michael Scott wrote: October 27th, 2019, 5:08 pm GB20 Lego theme
https://youtu.be/3_z55HR0QjA

Edit: original source
https://www.brickfanatics.com/lego-ghos ... n-in-2020/
Here's hoping this rumour comes to fruition. :) Reminds me that I have to get around to photographing my custom Wrecto-1. :)
By BatDan
this production has been able to be almost completely quiet and create buzz at the same time. it's pretty remarkable. Did anyone see Jason and McKenna at Universal?
i totally thought they were 'on set' and then was like 'oh..you..."
deadderek liked this
timeware wrote: October 28th, 2019, 8:51 am I didn't see it. Speaking of universal it's going to be interesting to see if they add new areas to their GB maze after the new movie comes out.anyone get to check it out yet?
The maze is not a permanent attraction. It's there for Halloween Horror Nights, which ends this weekend. It's not going to be around much longer.
Kingpin liked this

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]