By 8bitGamer1984
Hi, I don't think you remember my introduction. So basically I said I would build a ion detecting PKE Meter, and I desided to mod a spirit PKE Meter for the base and add my own electronics. Basically this works though a ion chamber constructed of a copper end cap and a wire though it.. more info here-- https://techlib.com/science/ion.html. Can somebody help me learn how to post images on this site.
By 8bitGamer1984
First I got a CD cover and traced the screen, then I cut it with a dermal Image
To make the lines I cut out a piece of netting to form Image Test fit Image Then I colored it in with sharpie Image Added the lines and a piece of white paper(to make the sharpie pop) and glued it together with a glue stick. Success ! Image Shell done on to electronics ImageImage
2GunsRacing liked this
By RichardLess
8bitGamer1984 wrote: October 10th, 2019, 7:07 pm Hi, I don't think you remember my introduction. So basically I said I would build a ion detecting PKE Meter, and I desided to mod a spirit PKE Meter for the base and add my own electronics. Basically this works though a ion chamber constructed of a copper end cap and a wire though it.. more info here-- https://techlib.com/science/ion.html. Can somebody help me learn how to post images on this site.
"Real"
By 8bitGamer1984
LED lights installed Image Work on wing drivers ImageImage Got the 5v regulator and Darlington transistor Image Test Fit Image
Working on soldering and coding the Arduino Nano. Basically when the voltage in the chamber is above or equal to 600mv the wings will open to the fullest and the lights and piezo buzzer will be at the fastest speed. Will upload the code for the project when done.
2GunsRacing liked this
By 8bitGamer1984
Hi folks, sorry about the lack of updates . I got the light wring done though, the only thing left to due is the ion chamber. The original schematic I used , with the chamber so small , it would take a NUCLEAR WAR to detect anything. So I scrapped the chamber and I am going with a single MOSFET transistor e-field sensor. I will post phots of the progress soon. Stay Tuned!
2GunsRacing liked this
By 8bitGamer1984
I wasn't happy about the grip on the handle so I redid it ImageImage Added netting to the hole (looks more scientific). Image New labels on the wings ImageImageImage Both new decals in action Image Added electrical tape to make the hole in the wings more flush. Image The LEDs in the screen didn't shine bright enough so I added holes ImageImage All the LEDS are now working 8)ImageImageImage The sensor Circuit I plan to use Image I'm just winging it for most of this project Image

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]