Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
By Sav C
I really hope Ecto Cooler makes it up here (Canada) this time around. If it doesn't I'll have to go on one of those drink mixing sites and use a fan attempt at recreating the recipe.
By Coover5
deadderek wrote: November 23rd, 2019, 5:26 am I have my doubts on the meter, I think we'd see a Slimeblower before that if at all.
a slimeblower would be a dream come true especially with how they scale them down. I got to try on someone's full size slimeblower at a con and I looked like a toddler in it.
Coover5 wrote: November 23rd, 2019, 11:19 pm I like it more than slapping a logo on something like "Buy these twinkies. The box has a Ghostbusters symbol!" type of thing.
I mean, kind of, but not really. The Twinkies were still special flavors that aren't normally available, just like Ecto Cooler. Ecto Cooler has the nostalgia factor though.
By tylergfoster
Coover5 wrote: November 23rd, 2019, 11:19 pm I like it more than slapping a logo on something like "Buy these twinkies. The box has a Ghostbusters symbol!" type of thing.
I agree that this is a cheap ploy for my money and also I will buy ten boxes if they bring back the white chocolate marshmallow ones.
robbritton, Sav C, SpaceBallz and 1 others liked this
By BRD 527
was just watching Spaceballs last night lol this is reminding me of the part with Yogurt "Merchandising! Merchandising! Where the real money from the movie is made!"

Ghostbusters the T shirt, Ghostbusters the Coloring book, Ghostbusters the Lunch box, ghostbusters the breakfast cereal, Ghostbusters the FLAMETROWER! :lol:
BatDan, Sav C, SpaceBallz liked this
By robbritton
timeware wrote: November 25th, 2019, 10:09 am Ghostbusters the lingerie.
Kinda makes you wonder, doesn't it?
BatDan, Alphagaia liked this
By robbritton
Alphagaia wrote: November 25th, 2019, 11:41 am
robbritton wrote: November 25th, 2019, 11:25 am

Kinda makes you wonder, doesn't it?
The only scene where Ray is smoking as well... makes you wonder indeed.
Doesn't he have a cigar on the go when they pull up to the kids party? Because of course that'd be where he'd smoke it in a film that got rid of smoking to protect the kids!
I know of two people that carry Cigars but they never smoke them.
They just put them in their mouths and claim to have quit smoking for years.

Maybe that's a thing that Ray does to help him deal with not being able to smoke?
By robbritton
Now that I think about it, literally every character is smoking in every frame of Ghostbusters II.
SpaceBallz liked this
By SpaceBallz
robbritton wrote: November 26th, 2019, 12:45 am Now that I think about it, literally every character is smoking in every frame of Ghostbusters II.
Confirmed:

By Coover5
LaMarche is the only person I would want doing Egon's voice if they had to have Egon saying something. The Halloween franchise had someone do a Donald Pleasance impression twice and Leprechaun Returns had a Jenifer Anniston impression. All three instances took me out of the movie. I imagine though since LaMarche is already Egon's voice I'd be fine with it.
By SpaceBallz
LaMarche said he vowed never to do Egon's voice ever again after Ramis passed. I think it was a video at a con where they had some voice actors at a panel and they were all asked to pick a character to read the lines from a scene from GB1. I think he did "The Brain" voice instead.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]