Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
By Kingpin
Davideverona wrote: December 11th, 2019, 4:22 amhttps://www.reddit.com/r/ghostbusters/c ... ll_murray/

Could it be?
I feel I can say with absolute certainty that's not Bill Murry.
Kingpin wrote: December 10th, 2019, 1:33 am Stolen. I dimly remember seeing part of a Police report mentioning it was the prop used in the Ghostbusters films. I'll see if I can find the references to the theft after a get back from my work Christmas do tonight.
Found it:

LAPD Online: Movie Prop - Ghost Busters, PKE meter
ProtonCharging.com: LAPD on the lookout for stolen PKE Meter
tylergfoster liked this
By groschopf
GBfan_CH wrote: December 11th, 2019, 5:31 am
Davideverona wrote: December 11th, 2019, 4:22 amhttps://www.reddit.com/r/ghostbusters/c ... ll_murray/

Could it be?

Some FBI level image enhance going on there!
Here's a side-by-side. Kind of hard to tell, considering the Bigfoot-level screencap I'm starting with. But to my eye, the cowboy's chin is less pronounced, the nose is a different shape, jawline isn't the same, and his head isn't as deep on the Z axis (front of head to back).

By RichardLess
SSJmole wrote: December 9th, 2019, 11:06 am
robbritton wrote: December 9th, 2019, 10:53 am

They’re so frustrating. Already every comment thread for this trailer on the wider internet is ”better than 2016”, “first women now kids”, “blah blah blah 2016 garbage fire”. It makes everything to do with these films so boring, and it doesn’t ever seem to lessen. Film as competition. Yuck.

I just can’t imagine spending my whole time going, “YES BUT AVPR WAS AWFUL” every time someone bought up Alien. What a tiny, dull life that would be. It makes me so annoyed that loving every iteration of this franchise somehow lumps me in with that kind of thing to observers outside of the fandom.

But yeah. I’m super excited for this new one as I was for the game and as I was for ATC. I expect to grind my teeth to glass over certain attitudes between now and release. I refuse to let it get between me and my love for Ghostbusters, though. Surely those of us who find joy in all of it are the best off in the end?
Maybe but it also makes it harder to share your love with someone else. Example I posted this here in other thread but my nephew was born last week. So I got him

https://imgshare.io/image/img-20191207-004436.q0fxY

I was so happy to get him that it was sold Asda near Halloween.

The parents put the same picture on Twitter thanking me and saying it was for new baby using #ghostbusters ect... And were bombarded with ghostbuster fans saying things along the line of "it better not be a girl" "if that's a son awesome. If it's a daughter then no we've seen they can't be ghostbusters"

They ended up deleting the tweet and remaking it adding "son" in message , only got congratulations.

It is heartbreaking how toxic this fanbase is.

And even now as you mentioned they've got a film that some like trailer for. And all they can post (I'm just going to call it out , it's even in this thread) is using this to further insult the other film 🤦‍♂️
I'll never understand why people let a complete stranger on Twitter get to them like this.

I am so damn tired of hearing how toxic *this* fan base is. Just stop it. I guarentee this fandom isn't any more or less toxic than any other noun that brings out the tribalism in humans. Pretending Ghostbusters fans are some toxic sludge of evil is a joke. I've heard plenty of anecdotal stories of people getting some serious asshole treatment from some stranger on Twitter. Are they Ghostbusters fans? General film fans? Nazi's? We don't know. We don't. We can't even be sure if they are real human beings for Christ sake. Troll bots have become very hard to spot.

Look. I don't care if you're a Boston Celtics fan, New England Patriots fan a Toronto Maple Leafs fan, a Star Wars fan, a Star Trek fan or a god damn Care Bears fan. Fandom brings about the BEST and THE WORST in people. Ghostbusters isn't special. It all comes from the same place. ALL OF IT. Pretending that it doesn't and that somehow Ghostbusters 2016 was some new low in tribalism is naïve at best and a straight up lie at worst.

I know it'll never happen but my god can we please just end the fake shock and awe like somehow Ghostbusters fans were above all of this? And before anyone dare say I'm excusing the bad behaviour and sexist crap that went on, don't. Just...don't. Leslie Jones didn't deserve what she got. Neither did that guy that plays Finn in Star Wars. Or the girl that plays Rose in Star Wars. Or the female Doctor Who. Or the new James Bond 00 featured in a new trailer. Can you see a pattern there?

Buy your daughter or whoever was teased about being a GB16 fan some new toys and new shirt. Tell her about all the charity work Ghostbusters local groups do. Tell her about all the Ghostbusters fans who denounced the garbage tweets & racism. Tell her how exciting it is or can be to be a fan and meeting other fans who share the same love that you do.

So, please. All you fans that have anecdotal stories of bad tweets & Reddit posts, stop calling the fandom toxic, please. It's a false narrative that promotes the hate and ignores everything else.
McCrea, RichRyan1507, Adub794 and 4 others liked this
Gozerhead wrote: December 10th, 2019, 7:55 am A few random thoughts upon reflecting on yesterday...

1. Nothing is every good enough. The trailer was exactly what people had been asking for, but people still need to complain about stuff that hasn't even been proven to be true.

2. Easy enough to say that Egon could've had all the stuff there to gear up for a potential future threat, hence explaining any changes in gear.

3. Most of us were kids when the originals came out and dreamt to be in the situation we saw in the trailer. That should resonate and not be a knit pick. It is someone living out our childhood on screen in 2019.

4. I don't get the Stranger Things comments. Stranger Things was inspired by GB, not the other way around. I didn't think the trailer was anything like that.

5. 30 years is 30 years, which is ambiguous enough to support GBII existing, which it will, as well as allowing just enough time to add other elements. I am sure the guys continued working for at least a few months assuming there'd be more paranormal activity after Vigo.

6. It is totally believable that either a.) just the Spengler family was sheltered from the events of GB over 30 years or b.) the masses have also forgotten a lot about those events.

7. There is a ton of fan service in the trailer. That may or may not be in the whole movie. Who knows after a whopping 2.5 minutes!? It does seem obvious there will be a direct connect to Gozer and its minions to at least some extent. This shouldn't freak people out. Star Wars did this over 11 movies with Palpatine and its turned out ok. There are many other bad guys that are popular in addition. GB has plenty of room for more baddies even if Gozer is a big deal. I'd expect Shandor to be a huge deal. How about we celebrate there being some continuity and an actual story?

I really feel like this is shaping up to attempt to be the best of both worlds. For those of us who grew up with the movies, it seems like it will appeal to our adulthood while still being nostalgic. It also seems accessible for a new generation of kids. If I want the original movies, I can go back and watch those, play the video game, and read the comics.

Seriously, I can't objectionally complain about the trailer. There is no way that it should be sharing everything about the movie. It makes no sense to show scenes of the OGs or the big bad at this stage. Us hardcores already know all we need to know, anyways. Almost all of our concerns were explicitly addressed, including call backs to the original score!
I was just thinking yesterday that as a kid (and honestly as an adult too LOL) it would have been my absolute fantasy come true to zoom around in the Ecto busting ghosts with my proton pack and I really feel like Paul Rudd sorta functions as a surrogate for all of us who have never given up our fascination with the franchise and the kids function as what we wish we could have done in the 80's. I'm pretty sure there was even an episode of the show or a comic book (one or the other) where there was a little kid that wanted to be a Ghostbuster even then. I view this film as a love letter to all the people like that. I guess the only thing I found even slightly not what I was expecting from the trailer was it seemed rather dark and not as lighthearted as the originals. I still have very high hopes though.
Coover5 wrote: December 10th, 2019, 8:44 pm I try to forgive kids not having a great knowledge of history as I confuse dates too. I didn't know Jeffrey Dahmer was still active up until I was 2. I had thought of him as a serial killer from the 70's. Hell, probably once a year I look up the Monroe Doctrine because of Jeopardy. I can never recall what it was. I still google "US Map" to recall where states are and I'm 30. Remember "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?" As much as we think we know as adults it reminds us how much we've forgotten too.
Jeffrey Dahmer was actually killed by another inmate in prison and Norm Macdonald said it all started when Dahmer talked smack to him by saying "I used to eat guys like you for breakfast!" LOL!
By devilmanozzy
RichardLess wrote: December 11th, 2019, 6:27 am I'll never understand why people let a complete stranger on Twitter get to them like this.

I am so damn tired of hearing how toxic *this* fan base is. Just stop it. I guarentee this fandom isn't any more or less toxic than any other noun that brings out the tribalism in humans. Pretending Ghostbusters fans are some toxic sludge of evil is a joke. I've heard plenty of anecdotal stories of people getting some serious asshole treatment from some stranger on Twitter. Are they Ghostbusters fans? General film fans? Nazi's? We don't know. We don't. We can't even be sure if they are real human beings for Christ sake. Troll bots have become very hard to spot.

Look. I don't care if you're a Boston Celtics fan, New England Patriots fan a Toronto Maple Leafs fan, a Star Wars fan, a Star Trek fan or a god damn Care Bears fan. Fandom brings about the BEST and THE WORST in people. Ghostbusters isn't special. It all comes from the same place. ALL OF IT. Pretending that it doesn't and that somehow Ghostbusters 2016 was some new low in tribalism is naïve at best and a straight up lie at worst.

I know it'll never happen but my god can we please just end the fake shock and awe like somehow Ghostbusters fans were above all of this? And before anyone dare say I'm excusing the bad behaviour and sexist crap that went on, don't. Just...don't. Leslie Jones didn't deserve what she got. Neither did that guy that plays Finn in Star Wars. Or the girl that plays Rose in Star Wars. Or the female Doctor Who. Or the new James Bond 00 featured in a new trailer. Can you see a pattern there?

Buy your daughter or whoever was teased about being a GB16 fan some new toys and new shirt. Tell her about all the charity work Ghostbusters local groups do. Tell her about all the Ghostbusters fans who denounced the garbage tweets & racism. Tell her how exciting it is or can be to be a fan and meeting other fans who share the same love that you do.

So, please. All you fans that have anecdotal stories of bad tweets & Reddit posts, stop calling the fandom toxic, please. It's a false narrative that promotes the hate and ignores everything else.
Blocking a fair share of GB 2016 haters, I can relate. It is outrage culture and people looking for attention on social media platforms that feed it all. Echo chambers form with these types.
By Davideverona
Random thoughts:

- why the pke is in full swing inside Egon's lab?

I think Phoebe finds the PKE under the wooden puzzle, turn it on and it guides her towards Egon's lab where she finds the trap with the ghost inside.

- Chase Ghost

Maybe its really Slimer after all. The little spud had a growth spurt between 1984 and 1989. Maybe in 30 years he evolved again.

- Terror Dog

Terror Dog jumps on Rudd car. Everyone's waiting for Rudd to be possessed. Suddenly three proton streams hit the dog. It's the OGB returns scene.

-Under the dining table

Trevor joke sounds very Venkman-esque. I liked it.

- Spengler jumpsuit

Callie will end up wearing it.
BatDan, Sav C liked this
By moviemaker29
A few interesting thoughts/observations from as grounded of a perspective as possible:

- The trailer really does seem to only cover Act I and probably half of Act II which I find particularly exciting as it means that there is the potential for the original cast to be featured in the entire third Act... Soooo, perhaps we could be seeing them for roughly 30-40 minutes of screen time, which I would consider to be quite satisfactory.

- As someone mentioned above, I've gotta agree that there is some merit behind the idea that Paul Rudd and Carrie Coon will be the new Keymaster/Gatekeeper - not only from the Terror Dog tease, but also from the standpoint that it would make for a compelling plot device; with them possessed, the kids would have to fend for themselves... Grooberson was the only knowledgeable source they had who believed in what was happening. Secondly, it's quite poetic storytelling/foreshadowing having Grooberson be the one to introduce them to the existence of the original GBs - who the kids will then have to track down (a la Force Awakens) once Callie and Grooberson are "gone" and unable to help.

- The truck with the Shandor mining logo on it is 60s vintage which means that if the mining company still existed at least until the 60s (perhaps until a mining accident killed the men on the memorial) and the Central Park West building was finished in the 1930s, then the mining company was continuing to dig for selenium for another project well-beyond the NYC project. That raises an interesting question as to why they were building another temple (in rural Oklahoma I suppose) before the NYC one was destroyed... Unless of course the mining never actually stopped and a new temple being built the last 35 years was because of the 1984 failure to end the world. I will say, even though the truck is 1960s vintage, it still seems to be in use....hmmm

- There is a decent amount of emphasis on the hardware store scene - could this be the soft opening scare? The tone looks spot on!

- Last thought/question (reaching on a limb on this one) - this film really seems to be hitting on all the right iconography from the original films, therefore I find it really hard to believe that the firehouse and NYC isn't featured somehow, even if only at the end - I wonder if the mortgage would finally be paid off (even after the lawsuits between 84-89) to where the firehouse could factor into a sequel? Even if the building is paid off, I imagine the property taxes today would be insane but I suspect we won't revisit the "starting up the business again" plot in a sequel if this film does well. So maybe in the end we will finally see the establishment of a successful GB business. After all, with technology today and everyone constantly recording everything happening around them, there won't be any argument of whether ghosts exist - that could help fuel a successful business, especially if something happens that causes ghost sightings to NOT be tied into apocalyptic events.

Lots of fun thoughts!

We are in for such a treat with this film! I really do think it'll have the heart, mysticism, and eeriness of the original that makes the tone feel right, while also broadening the GB universe and offering something new rather than a Force Awakens rehash.

What a spectacular trailer!! Cannot wait for the marketing to ramp up moving forward! However, I guess we won't see much else until Toy Fair in February, unfortunately.
Last edited by moviemaker29 on December 11th, 2019, 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
BatDan, RedSpecial, pizzarat and 1 others liked this
By tylergfoster
RichardLess wrote: December 11th, 2019, 6:27 am I am so damn tired of hearing how toxic *this* fan base is. I guarentee this fandom isn't any more or less toxic than any other noun that brings out the tribalism in humans.

It's a false narrative that promotes the hate and ignores everything else.
"I know people were being mean to you personally online but it's okay because many Ghostbusters fans do charity work!"

The fan community is good and bad simultaneously. The bad does not negate the good, the good does not negate the bad. I've been a fan of Ghostbusters my whole life, and I have been a fan of many other things just as passionately, and I have genuinely never seen a fanbase hit a low a tenth as low as we hit in 2016. Ghostbusters fandom has an unusual degree of toxicity and I again think the only way forward is to own that and try and behave in ways that acknowledge and refute it at the same time. It would be better for that person's daughter to actually go out and see groups of people who celebrate the franchise in all of its forms together rather than being told her experience is irrelevant. Saying it's a small contingent is both dismissive and wrong -- many people have merely realized that 2016 hate is unpopular, and simply side-snipe at it every chance they get, even when it's not being brought up. For one obvious example, the existence of this movie is not necessarily an invitation to talk about 2016, but the YouTube comments are inevitably overrun with people saying awful shit about it, to a degree that is more than basic tribalism. (Paul Feig, meanwhile, is graciously Tweeting that he's excited about the movie.)

I'll never forget the guy, whose entire online identity was Ghostbusters, including the full costume in all his pics and whatnot, Tweeting multiple "dead wife" jokes at Patton Oswalt because Oswalt said he liked the film. This guy acknowledged before doing it that it was abhorrent and soulless to do so, but reasoned that it was his moral obligation to fling this sort of abuse at a guy who committed the crime of liking the movie. This is a guy I know was embraced in these communities beforehand. There's no question he was "one of us." And he's just one example of hundreds I've seen since that movie was announced.

Those fans don't negate the good ones, and the good ones don't negate those fans. Both of them exist, and if we're good fans -- and my experiences on this board have been very, positive, even the disagreements! -- then as I said before, it's our obligation to own up that the bad fans exist too.
groschopf, SSJmole, Kingpin and 5 others liked this
By Bison256
droidguy1119 wrote: December 11th, 2019, 8:40 am
RichardLess wrote: December 11th, 2019, 6:27 am I am so damn tired of hearing how toxic *this* fan base is. I guarentee this fandom isn't any more or less toxic than any other noun that brings out the tribalism in humans.

"I know people were being mean to you personally online but it's okay because many Ghostbusters fans do charity work!"

The fan community is good and bad simultaneously. The bad does not negate the good, the good does not negate the bad. I've been a fan of Ghostbusters my whole life, and I have been a fan of many other things just as passionately, and I have genuinely never seen a fanbase hit a low a tenth as low as we hit in 2016. Ghostbusters fandom has an unusual degree of toxicity and I again think the only way forward is to own that and try and behave in ways that acknowledge and refute it at the same time. It would be better for that person's daughter to actually go out and see groups of people who celebrate the franchise in all of its forms together rather than being told her experience is irrelevant. Saying it's a small contingent is both dismissive and wrong -- many people have merely realized that 2016 hate is unpopular, and simply side-snipe at it every chance they get, even when it's not being brought up. For one obvious example, the existence of this movie is not necessarily an invitation to talk about 2016, but the YouTube comments are inevitably overrun with people saying awful shit about it, to a degree that is more than basic tribalism. (Paul Feig, meanwhile, is graciously Tweeting that he's excited about the movie.)

I'll never forget the guy, whose entire online identity was Ghostbusters, including the full costume in all his pics and whatnot, Tweeting multiple "dead wife" jokes at Patton Oswalt because Oswalt said he liked the film. This guy acknowledged before doing it that it was abhorrent and soulless to do so, but reasoned that it was his moral obligation to fling this sort of abuse at a guy who committed the crime of liking the movie. This is a guy I know was embraced in these communities beforehand. There's no question he was "one of us." And he's just one example of hundreds I've seen since that movie was announced.

Those fans don't negate the good ones, and the good ones don't negate those fans. Both of them exist, and if we're good fans -- and my experiences on this board have been very, positive, even the disagreements! -- then as I said before, it's our obligation to own up that the bad fans exist too.
For god's sake that horrible stuff came out of 4chan, not the ghostbusters fan community.
Last edited by Bison256 on December 11th, 2019, 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
pizzarat, back, XenuPrime and 1 others liked this
By back
Davideverona wrote: December 11th, 2019, 8:55 amhttps://www.google.com/amp/s/deadline.c ... 05686/amp/

Annie Potts confirms her involvement.
Read that this morning, but VERY little was really said about Ghostbusters in the article :roland:
Granted, Toy Story 4 a big thing for Annie Potts too.
Last edited by back on December 11th, 2019, 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
By tylergfoster
Bison256 wrote: December 11th, 2019, 8:44 am For god's sake that horrible stuff came out of 4chan, not the ghostbusters fan community.
Feel like I said it pretty clearly in the post, but no, absolutely not. I am talking solely about people I saw in the fan community explicitly before 2016 was even an idea, whose handles and names I saw in FB groups, on message boards, and in comments sections of this site and others. I have never gone on 4chan.

These were people from the community. Period.

I don't want to belabor the point beyond this, though. My post is there. I'm sure some people won't agree, but I can only speak to what I saw. I know Kingpin just told a similar story.
Kingpin, robbritton, back and 1 others liked this
By Kingpin
Bison256 wrote: December 11th, 2019, 8:44 amFor god's sake that horrible stuff came out of 4chan, not the ghostbusters fan community.
A person is part of the "wider community" even if they're posting their hate and bile away from the GBFans forum or Facebook.

Whilst going through the backlog of posts needing approval for the Facebook group, I came across a couple of anti-Answer The Call meme images, including that appalling "Never send a woman to do a man's job" poster. 3 years later, the misogyny is still alive.

It probably was a futile hope in my mind but I was really hoping Afterlife would finally pull the community together. With the way things are going, we'll probably be seeing the meme images and the nastiness for years after Afterlife has come out on DVD and Bluray.
back, tylergfoster, TB3 and 2 others liked this
By back
droidguy1119 wrote: December 11th, 2019, 9:09 am
Bison256 wrote: December 11th, 2019, 8:44 am For god's sake that horrible stuff came out of 4chan, not the ghostbusters fan community.
....4chan.... My post is there. I'm sure some people won't agree, but I can only speak to what I saw. I know Kingpin just told a similar story.
Sorry.... lol... I couldnt resist the quote here ;).... back to our Happy Places! :D
Imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator
Last edited by back on December 11th, 2019, 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
By SSJmole
droidguy1119 wrote: December 11th, 2019, 8:40 am

Exactly.

This mindset of "so they did something wrong? Just a stranger online doesn't matter" "oh they did good ? Ghostbusters fan"

Like I said I'm not a fan of the new star wars but I don't mind those who are. But look at the fandom as a whole and how they treated the sexists attacks in Rey.

The 501st do charity work and do you know what else they did? When the sexist stuff started they called it out and promoted all the females they have the supported and reached out to all all the actresses who are affected and they made it known that they don't appreciate that behaviour.

Ghostbusters fans in the same situation? Allowed them to run the females off the internet attack them then like that post used "we did charity" as a get out of jail free card

Also that guy saying "no just get them new Ghostbusters stuff" no f*** off. They were threatened on the f****g street by ghostbusters fans not just online the real world too. They were to f****g scared to leave the house for months and just saying "oh some fans do charity work here have a T-shirt" is not addressing the f****g toxic and violent behaviour that made her feel that way. She can't look at Ghostbusters without thinking that way and chose to get rid of all of her stuff that's her choice and I support that and now if she'd rather watchband MCU film or wonder woman or something that's fine. I'm more concerned she is ok and now feel safe again than whenever or not she has a t-shirt about a f****g movie.

And that's the problem in a nutshell , Ghostbusters fans would rather put their fingers in their ear and go la la la someone of us are good they aren't real fans. Then actually make those people feel welcome and make sure the toxic ones know they are wrong.

You'll notice I don't use the term community to describe this fanbase. The community should want to make sure everyone feels welcome and not just brush off any complaints and arrogantly assume their experience is the only one that matters.
tylergfoster, Kingpin, TB3 and 1 others liked this
By SSJmole
back wrote: December 11th, 2019, 8:58 am
Davideverona wrote: December 11th, 2019, 8:55 amhttps://www.google.com/amp/s/deadline.c ... 05686/amp/

Annie Potts confirms her involvement.
Read that this morning, but VERY little was really said about Ghostbusters in the article :roland:
Granted, Toy Story 4 a big thing for Annie Potts too.
Off topic yes but I'll admit I didn't want to see toy story 4. As in my opinion free had the perfect ending and I was worried it was just going to ruin it. Then black Friday I bought the box set of 1 to 4 on Blu-ray. I was very wrong I love number 4 it was awesome and added alot to the series.
back, deadderek liked this
By Bison256
droidguy1119 wrote: December 11th, 2019, 9:09 am
Feel like I said it pretty clearly in the post, but no, absolutely not. I am talking solely about people I saw in the fan community explicitly before 2016 was even an idea, whose handles and names I saw in FB groups, on message boards, and in comments sections of this site and others. I have never gone on 4chan.

These were people from the community. Period.
The 4chan scum spread their poison to the rest of the internet. Mocking the dying children in the hospital visit picture, that was 4chan same with harassing Oswald. They were behind that "NPC" meme last year used to attack Bernie Sanders supporters too. The site is full of scum, full of the most hateful, racist, misogynist on the internet.
deadderek liked this
By back
SSJmole wrote: December 11th, 2019, 9:15 am They were threatened on the f****g street by ghostbusters fans not just online the real world too. They were to f****g scared to leave the house for months and just saying "oh some fans do charity work here have a T-shirt" is not addressing the f****g toxic and violent behaviour that made her feel that way.
Jesus, what Neighbourhood do you live in?!
By SSJmole
back wrote: December 11th, 2019, 9:20 am
SSJmole wrote: December 11th, 2019, 9:15 am They were threatened on the f****g street by ghostbusters fans not just online the real world too. They were to f****g scared to leave the house for months and just saying "oh some fans do charity work here have a T-shirt" is not addressing the f****g toxic and violent behaviour that made her feel that way.
A normal one. But they harassed her for wearing the top saying stuff like "women like you ruined Ghostbusters" and threating to physically hurt her.

Now you could argue I might not have actually done anything and would just mouth and off based on what they read online. However that's be excusing it or trying to lessen the impact it has on people

As even if it was just people being dicks on the street because of something they weren't online it still means the toxic behaviours spread and reach the mind the people like that.

But the fact they mentioned ruined Ghostbusters means they must have been fans of it in my eyes but either way it shouldn't have happened
Kingpin, robbritton liked this
By back
SSJmole wrote: December 11th, 2019, 9:24 am
back wrote: December 11th, 2019, 9:20 am

A normal one. But they harassed her for wearing the top saying stuff like "women like you ruined Ghostbusters" and threating to physically hurt her.

Now you could argue I might not have actually done anything and would just mouth and off based on what they read online. However that's be excusing it or trying to lessen the impact it has on people

As even if it was just people being dicks on the street because of something they weren't online it still means the toxic behaviours spread and reach the mind the people like that.

But the fact they mentioned ruined Ghostbusters means they must have been fans of it in my eyes but either way it shouldn't have happened

Enough talk about 4chan, enough chatter about "Toxic behaviours" and ENOUGH discussions about having ones life feel threatened or in danger. If you feel like you are in Danger, call the police. Seriously. Dont POST about it, Dial 9-1-1.
I understand that it IS a Important topic that SHOULD be Discussed, just not in this post,
PLEASE!!!
Imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator
Last edited by back on December 11th, 2019, 9:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
McCrea, RichRyan1507, Corey91 and 3 others liked this
Proton Props UK

Considering David orders most of the parts he do[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]