Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
By Aidan Alfaro
Does anyone know if Hasbro will release prop replicas like mattel did years ago? I want replicas but I don't want to pay an arm and a leg for the ones I missed. I'm hoping for a PKE meter, Ecto Goggles, a Ghost Trap, maybe a giga meter? What about you guys?

update: so i checked hasbro pulse and found this in the description for the spengler neutrona wand, "The Ghostbusters Plasma Series includes figures, vehicles, and roleplay items from the Ghostbusters entertainment. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)" So I guess Hasbro might qnnounce a new product either after the wand realease or the release of the new movie next year. Heres hoping we get some good products. heres the link so you can see for yourself https://hasbropulse.com/products/ghostb ... trona-wand
By Kingpin
The roleplay items may be referring to the blue Proton Pack, thrower (plus thrower accessories) and P.K.E. that were displayed by Mattel at New York Toy Fair back in February*.

*I had to double-check it was only February of this year, so much has happened since then for a minute I thought they'd been revealed in 2019...
By Aidan Alfaro
Kingpin wrote: June 2nd, 2020, 3:58 am The roleplay items may be referring to the blue Proton Pack, thrower (plus thrower accessories) and P.K.E. that were displayed by Mattel at New York Toy Fair back in February*.

*I had to double-check it was only February of this year, so much has happened since then for a minute I thought they'd been revealed in 2019...
Maybe but I dont think those are part of the plasma series line I looked at the boxes for them and there was no sign of the words, "plasma series. maybe they are waiting to see how good the wand will sell
Last edited by Kingpin on June 2nd, 2020, 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Fixed image code

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]

Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]