ccv66 wrote:"I'm surprised at how good a little display piece the trap is for the price."

Some silver paint, weathering and black wash. Makes them look pretty good for the money and you don't mind the kids playing with them. Painted the red bars silver too, they're too skinny but when they're the same color, it doesn't jump out at you.

I absolutely agree with this. Someone painted the bars silver on theirs and posted it on one of the Facebook groups and I had to asked if they swapped out the bars because they looked so much better.
VenomSymbiote wrote:To anyone picking these guys up to display. If you want a more accurately sized RGB Slimer I recommend the minimate. His face looks like right out of the toon since it's just painted on and the size is perfect or damn near perfect in comparison to the guys. If you know of any better sized and accurate looking Slimer I'd love the recommendation cause so far this is the best I've got. I never understood why the original RGB Slimer toy was so damn huge. Even movie Slimer wasn't that big.

The Slimer that was in the Janine and Samhain 2 pack from Mattel would be a better fit with the kenner Line. Back when Real Ghostbusters was still airing on TV a company made some 2 pack water shooters . Stay-Puft, Ecto-1, Logo and Slimer.
That Slimer was the perfect size and look for the Kenner Figures.
VenomSymbiote liked this
Sounds like some folks are starting to receive some of their pre-ordered figures today but Wal-mart is shipping some of them out in envelopes instead of boxes. This is potentially bad news for those looking to keep these mint on card. Anybody here get theirs yet?
I got the first of my pre-order today, Stay Puft. I noticed on the back of the card it's stamped 00601, does that mean it's is the six hundred and first stay-puft figure produced? Mine came in a box with packing material.
Glenn Frederick wrote: June 1st, 2020, 9:13 am The Slimer that was in the Janine and Samhain 2 pack from Mattel would be a better fit with the kenner Line. Back when Real Ghostbusters was still airing on TV a company made some 2 pack water shooters . Stay-Puft, Ecto-1, Logo and Slimer.
That Slimer was the perfect size and look for the Kenner Figures.
I can verify that firsthand:
Glenn Frederick liked this
Bison256 wrote: June 1st, 2020, 2:01 pm I got the first of my pre-order today, Stay Puft. I noticed on the back of the card it's stamped 00601, does that mean it's is the six hundred and first stay-puft figure produced? Mine came in a box with packing material.
I can't comment on the RGB guys since mine were shipped from a seller on eBay who shipped them very well. However the two plasma figure GB's that have arrived from Amazon came in white Amazon shipping bag things. Sadly the other four plasma figures are either not shipped yet or supposed to arrive soon. The one box had a corner bent to Hell and back. I don't mind too much even if I leave it in the package but it's different than how I've usually gotten figures which usually come in boxes. Perhaps they're saving boxes for more important deliveries due to corona?
delta88 wrote: June 1st, 2020, 8:27 pm Finally finished the DST temple a few years late. Works great with the new Hasbro scale.Image
Why have my four guys not shipped together? Preordered all four at the same time back in February on Amazon yet they're all shipping separately. I got free shipping but wouldn't shipping them individually cost Amazon more?
I think you needed to order them from hasbro pulse because when you pre ordered from amazon you might have ordered from 4 different sellers, which would take different times to ship andthey would't ship together if they came from different places.
Got my Kenner Real Ghostbusters Peter, Egon and Winston today from Zavvi .com. Looking at this reissues really brought back visions of my childhood in the 1980's for me. Hasbro did a great job with these action figures, if you did not know what the differences were you would honestly think that they had come out in the 1980's. Looking forward to adding Ray, Slimer and Stay Puft to my collection soon.
Coover5 wrote:Now that the figures have reached their release date are folks seeing them more in store?

I have two Walmarts close by and the only things they keep restocking is Stay-Puft and Slimer. I never seen the four Ghostbusters in stores yet.
I got Stay Puft and Green Ghost today, shipped in separate boxes. Stay Puft was crammed in a box smaller than the card so the card was bent really badly, to the point I could barely get it out of the mailer box. There was no packing filler. Green Ghost was in a bigger box with the large inflated bubble filler, but was also badly damaged. The card was bent on the top and around all the edges, and the top right of the plastic bubble is pulling away from the card.

I’m expecting the 4 Ghostbusters sometime today too, but not optimistic about the shape in which they’ll arrive.

I bought Stay Puft and Green Ghost off the pegs recently and the cards are in decent condition, so I’ll open the ones I got today, or take the damaged ones to the store for a refund with the receipt from the ones I bought in store.

Pretty disappointing considering these are preorder items you’d think they would package them better. However, I work for Wal-Mart on the grocery distribution side, and I know nobody that works there cares, so I assume it’s the same at Dot Com.

Here’s a one take, one handed, portrait orientation unboxing video I took. Sorry for the poor quality.

Michael Scott wrote: June 3rd, 2020, 12:43 pm I got Stay Puft and Green Ghost today, shipped in separate boxes. Stay Puft was crammed in a box smaller than the card so the card was bent really badly, to the point I could barely get it out of the mailer box. There was no packing filler. Green Ghost was in a bigger box with the large inflated bubble filler, but was also badly damaged. The card was bent on the top and around all the edges, and the top right of the plastic bubble is pulling away from the card.

I’m expecting the 4 Ghostbusters sometime today too, but not optimistic about the shape in which they’ll arrive.

I bought Stay Puft and Green Ghost off the pegs recently and the cards are in decent condition, so I’ll open the ones I got today, or take the damaged ones to the store for a refund with the receipt from the ones I bought in store.

Pretty disappointing considering these are preorder items you’d think they would package them better. However, I work for Wal-Mart on the grocery distribution side, and I know nobody that works there cares, so I assume it’s the same at Dot Com.

Here’s a one take, one handed, portrait orientation unboxing video I took. Sorry for the poor quality.

FFS Walmart! Sorry to see that they sent Stay Puft to you that way. I also noticed your Green Ghost is coming off the card in the one corner. This is why I can't stand Walmart for exclusives. Were you planning on keeping the figures MOC?
Michael Scott liked this
I’m hoping to keep a set on card, so these two will either be opened or returned. I found both of these in way better condition in the store last month, so those will be my on card figures.

The website said my 3rd package with the other 4 was supposed to be here yesterday, but it doesn’t even have tracking info yet, so who knows.
Yeah my other figures were supposed to be here yesterday too. I checked the status and it says pending tracking number will be sent soon. I wonder if walmart.com is having a hard time filling these pre-orders.
TheMark wrote: June 4th, 2020, 7:00 am Yup, mine says delayed now. I guess like everyone one else. What was the point of preordering if they were offered in the stores first?
Well Walmart is a horrible company, it turns out when you treat your employees horribly they don't give a damn about customers. Hasbro and or Sony deserves blame too for signing an exclusivity deal in the first place.
TheMark wrote: June 4th, 2020, 9:00 am Just looked on eBay and the new Fright Figures are starting to show up. I thought these were delayed. And how do people get these without officially being released?
Dammit I wanted to preorder the fright figures. Though if they're Walmart exclusive (please say no) maybe it's better I don't preorder considering the shape the RGB figures are arriving in for you guys. Not so upset about spending a bit extra on ebay since the guys came in mint or near mint condition.
Hoping fright GBs are more main stream at most outlets. Out of everything, was looking forward to this set, finally something made for small kids. (didn't quite have the heart to open up the Kenner stuff from the packaging.) Plus it's in scale with all the old 80s stuff. Walmart so terrible, no rhyme or reason to anything they do. An exclusive should make me want to shop there not curse your name
Walmart can eat a big fat one. Received my Stay Puft in a bubble mailer. Already looks 30 years old.
Luckily, I am opening this one so it doesn't upset me as much as it should. However, this is NOT how you ship action figures Wal-Mart. This is absolutely uncalled for and I wished Wal-Mart was going out of business instead of Sizzler.
This was the fist time I have pre-ordered anything from Walmart. I won’t be doing it again. What’s the point of taking the time to pre-order when these were in store a month or more ago and my order has been in process and hasn’t moved? Guess I will just consider it a lesson learned. Rant over.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]