Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
Hey everyone,

It's impossible for me to share my Ghostbusters "collection" here...I think I have more than people realize (it's a problem). On that note, one thing I can share is something I'm pretty surprised I haven't seen anyone posting about: the trading cards (or maybe I'm looking in the wrong place). I'm certain that I am not the only person here that has gotten into the cards to some extent. The artist sketch cards have become quite an obsession of mine. I purchased one that I thought was amazing and figured I'd end up with 10 or so just for fun, but now I've got way more.

If any of you collect them then you know they're expensive a lot of times...that's the price you pay when there is only one of each like there are of these (each is a piece of art done directly on the card by the artist). I have so many that I cannot post them all in one post, but here are the first batch I'm going to share. More will come. I will break them up by artist. If any of you have collections then please post them so that I can see what you've got - it's always fun to see the sketches! And no, none of mine are for sale. If any of yours are for any reason please let me know.

Benjamin Glendenning

Scott Houseman

Leon Braojos

Carlos Cabaleiro

Bill Maus

Marcia Dye

Samantha Johnson

Amber N. Shelton

Gabe Farber

Chris Meeks

I will have another batch of amazing cards to share soon...please check back, as I still have some of the best artists to share with you guys.
Kingpin liked this
Awesome topic! I love the first set by Benjamin Glendenning. I'll have to dig up the sketch cards I have also and post them. I was never really into trading cards but bought two boxes of the GB cards and am super happy to have them. I purchased a few individual cards on eBay and would love to grab more but last time I looked the prices were pretty high like you said.

Looking forward to seeing more of your collection!
SabaSka109 liked this
Thanks man. I'm surprised more people aren't getting in on this. I guess maybe people here didn't get into the cards as much as I hoped they had. Definitely post yours though if you can...I would love to see them. I have almost 200 sketches to ultimately post, if enough people even care, haha.
Love the trading cards. I have the complete base set and have just finished the foil and cryptomium tricks and traps chase set. I have no sketch cards yet but I am eyeing one up on eBay. Anyway I'm trying to complete the autograph set here is what I have so far. Not to bad as I got all this last month. Image
darthbuster liked this
I opened a box today and got an Amber N. Shelton sketch card, I absolutely love it. It’s great how she used the ghostbusters icon at the lower right, added Winston and made it apart of the movie scene!

Last edited by Kingpin on July 7th, 2020, 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Fixed image code
    Proton Props UK

In the uk a prize draw of this kind with only a pa[…]

Uniform Tips

You're going to be going to cons, not hiking up Sn[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]