Please post up details about your transactions. Please put the name of the seller or buyer in the topic title! Only CIVIL feedback and discussions will be allowed.
Forum rules: Please provide clear and accurate feedback for a seller. Search for forum to make sure there isn't already a topic about a seller, if there is post in that thread. When posting please be careful as you will not be able to edit your post later.
He's getting full refund.

I explained a few posts above that I could only get him $30 (all I had in my paypal) *before* I even shipped the gun out but he would get all of it after he shipped it.
gbrob wrote:The point of posting your emails was to show that I did apologize but you still came back with those rude messages.

And don't tell me you didn't see the apology (which you seem to keep avoiding) because the thing about the $30 was in that message which I posted for people to read.
I did see the apology as I already pointed out, | said I sent my 2nd email before I realised you had sent the apolgy message. As for been rude , if you hadn't been abusive in your first email I wouldn't have sent the second as I did.

Quite frankly , what I did or didn't say is a moot point. The main factor in all this is the prop you sold me, not who said what to who.

I've tried to be civil and mend the bridges. I thanked you for the refund offer and said I respected you for taking on board what was said and planning to improve your props but you seen intent on trying to play the victim here Rob like you keep *sighing* at the end of your posts. The only person doing the sighing should be me. At the end of the day when you get your gun back you'll have lost nothing. Even with the refund I'll still be about £65 ($140) DOWN what with postal charges and import tax.

Instead of perpetuating this argument and drawing attention to this thread, which certainly isn't doing your reputation any favours, concentrate on improving your props.

Lets just agree to disagree. I'll get the gun shipped tomorrow with tracking. I'll post up on here when I get my refund to show everyone that you've honoured our agreement then we can put this to bed.
tk7209 wrote:
gbrob wrote:The point of posting your emails was to show that I did apologize but you still came back with those rude messages.

And don't tell me you didn't see the apology (which you seem to keep avoiding) because the thing about the $30 was in that message which I posted for people to read.
I did see the apology as I already pointed out, | said I sent my 2nd email before I realised you had sent the apolgy message. As for been rude , if you hadn't been abusive in your first email I wouldn't have sent the second as I did.

Quite frankly , what I did or didn't say is a moot point. The main factor in all this is the prop you sold me, not who said what to who.

That's contradictory to your first message in this thread when you told people what I said so I defended myself.

I've tried to be civil and mend the bridges. I thanked you for the refund offer and said I respected you for taking on board what was said and planning to improve your props but you seen intent on trying to play the victim here Rob like you keep *sighing* at the end of your posts. The only person doing the sighing should be me. At the end of the day when you get your gun back you'll have lost nothing. Even with the refund I'll still be about £65 ($140) DOWN what with postal charges and import tax.

Instead of perpetuating this argument and drawing attention to this thread, which certainly isn't doing your reputation any favours, concentrate on improving your props.

I'm defending myself which sellers have a right to do.

Lets just agree to disagree. I'll get the gun shipped tomorrow with tracking. I'll post up on here when I get my refund to show everyone that you've honoured our agreement then we can put this to bed.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]