This is something I've talked about on my blog recently so check out that post for more of where I'm coming from.

I find it a little disheartening at the lack of representation of Aussie fans there seems to be in the Ghostbusters community. Is it that there are just very few of us or am I missing something? I think it'd be great to have an Australian Ghostbusters fans community similar to those for UK Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters Minnesota and various others I've seen around but do we have the numbers? Even just a blogger page with a simple fan listing and news on meets ups would be enough.

Any Aussie fans here with any thoughts?
Hi all.
I live in Perth and have buit a pack and Dalek.
I have a few pics and posts on proptopia.
If anyone is nearby, would be great to catch up and compare stuff
I doubt (unfortunately) that there is enough people with these interests around here,
but that doesnt bother me
Cheers
Dave
You should try again some day, it is worth it in the end! here is a pic of mine getting built, and one with my Dalek.
The Dalek's eye is off and getting re done and I have to put the collars on, but it is a work in progress.
here is my black and white fairlane, and my brothers landau
I have just bought a federal aerodynic lightbar off a US police car for it, just for fun.
Pack is great fun to have, it has a light kit I bought of proptopia menber Exoray and I did the lights to the gun myself.
Cheers all
Dave
Hmmm, it took about four or five months i guess, on and off.
I bought a lot of proper parts for it, real clippard valves $60.00 each, turned aluminium ion knob $33.00 and the pack light kit as well $97.00.
so I would guess around $400 - $500 bucks.
it does add up when you have to get the alice frame, decals, raytheon crank knob, ribbon cable etc.
but I think it is worth spending money to get things that you want.
if you need any help sourcing parts etc, please ask, I will help as much as I can
Cheers
Dave
Geez Kalgoorlie!
Havent been there for years!
yeah man, the dalek freaks people out when they come over, and I get it out the front on halloween amd run round with the proton pack on,

gives me a laugh!!

sorry if I take a little time to respond, I dont really get on the net much
No more packs for me!!
never know though, my interests seem to run in circles, I forget about something for a couple of months, then I am obsessed again!.
at the moment I am concentrating on writing a book, just passed 25,000 words! greta fun, better than reading one.
by the way 100% agree with triple J ! always good music!!
yeah i know what you mean.....camels....i dont trust em either.........but seriously i guess that would depend on how it works out with my building skills it could end up looking like a mutated toaster. i also started making a dalek a couple a months ago so it could be a while
slimepuft wrote:yeah i know what you mean.....camels....i dont trust em either.........but seriously i guess that would depend on how it works out with my building skills it could end up looking like a mutated toaster. i also started making a dalek a couple a months ago so it could be a while
Another Dalek. Thats a big job.
tell me about it 2 months and weve only half finnished the dome plug! im building it with a friend but he has a lot on his plate. thats why i decided to build a pack im getting right into building stuff at the moment.

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]