Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
Rayban wrote:Like the one I have in my sig? Just let me know what scene (shorter the better :cool: ) and I'll make an animated gif for you FREE of charge :)
I have this one also. Just do save as or whatever:
What program do you use?
Guys....these things take FOREVER to load. Please, just post the links.

*BTW, I have a collection of about 120 gifs from the two GB films and the RGB series; made them a couple of years back. Will post links one of these days.
I was wondering.... i know you have one where the ecto-1 pulls out of the garage for the fist time, but...

you know the few seconds of the scen where the blue siren lights start flashing...

I was wondering if you can take that, and loop it, so that the lights are just continuously flashing.

pixel size 237X125
dr_logan wrote:I was wondering.... i know you have one where the ecto-1 pulls out of the garage for the fist time, but...

you know the few seconds of the scen where the blue siren lights start flashing...

I was wondering if you can take that, and loop it, so that the lights are just continuously flashing.

pixel size 237X125
This?
By joeghostbuster
I had actually made these over 2 years ago, but found them again recently...

GIFS HERE!

slimer eating at hotel cart
slimer flying towards camera, end of GB1
egon blasting at slimer in ballroom
slimer GB2 credits
GB1 swirl logo (my avatar)

edit: linked per request

get a faster connection! lol...
Last edited by joeghostbuster on September 4th, 2008, 6:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
gjustis: All of those are awesome. Especially the "Yo!" one! :P

joeghostbuster: Link them, man. They're slowing down the page. Great jobs though!
No to be a kill joy but as AJ has said animated gifs are novel but they kill people on dialup... Just he two animated avatars in use in this thread take over a minute to load on a 56k line...

And as it stands right now this SINGLE thread takes 15+ minutes on dial up to view!!!

I have broadband as do many others, but not all, so be kind...
That'd be nice too. ANd some RGB gifs so that RGB isn't left out.

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]