ho everybody so i have an extra day off from work from now untill halloween and that gives me just enough time i think to build a new RGB PACK! Now this is where you guy come in! i need help getting the best screen shots from all angles of the RGB PACK please help as i will also look myself. Also thtis thread is for a poll on who i should be as this year! Should i be RGB PETER OR RGB EGON?? i will make a new suit so this years suit will be way better then the other ones. well not better then the fright RGB but just the same quality. So guys i hope your ready for a ride cuz with your help im gunna try and do as best as i can this YEAR!!!!!

your pal,

XxEctoxX
Last edited by XxEctOxX on January 20th, 2010, 8:47 pm, edited 18 times in total.
By Zack
I have some really good gun shots maybe! I still don't think anyone has quite been able to catch up with the ground you broke with not only the RGB pack but the awesome suits!

[youtube]2_I3JzblX64/[/youtube]

I believe that video from Ghost Fight at the OK Corral shows that side with the trigger box pretty well. Well push buttons I mean.
By XxEctOxX
holy cow zack thank you so much for the pics it means alot. and also thank you for following my work. i dont know how to post my old pack thead here so i can show the people who havent seen it and let them kno im serious
By XxEctOxX
Does anyone know what happened to "Faceofthejester" he made a great pack back in 06' i tried writing him but he hasent been on since 07'. does anyone know if he changed his screen name or something???
By HuntedWumpus
No idea what happened to that man. I vaguely remember his pack though, it was quite a work.

Wish I had saved the pictures of his pack... I hate looking through the entirety of a board to find something/someone.

All I'm sayin' is that you should definitely make Winston.

I also would love to see pictures of your 'in-production' proton pack. After years of putting together Ikea furniture it now drives me crazy if I don't have a picture that is "This is what it SHOULD look like after step 35...."

Otherwise I'm second guessing myself the entire time.

But honestly if whatever you make this year is HALF as good as your Egon costume - it'll be awesome. Seriously I'm blown away by it every time I see your sig.
By XxEctOxX
ok guys im back in the saddle for 2008, i took a long break but after making my trap for my truck i got hooked on building again. i started today i made the mother board and the spacer. everything else is just a mock to see what it looks like. the sizes are just to get an idea on whats next. sorry for the crappy photos i couldnt find my camera so i had to take these with my phone. hope u like and let me know what you think so far!

By XxEctOxX
hey guys i have some what of an update. i got to work on the pack yeterday for a few hours. i was gonna work on it today but last night i went out and i got really drunk and well lets say the food n my stomach is all in my friends car. lol its ok cuz he put a dent in my car so its payback!!!! so ya im a little hung over from last night and dont really feel like working with power tools... hope you like and um tell me what you think. Also thank you so much ZACK for the vent pictures thats what i was talking about. i only asked cuase in the episode that came in the box set of ghostbusters 1&2 i think i saw it when egon or peter was leaning on a rain looking down. ok ill stop writing now... lol oh ps the pipes are just mocks.

HELP ANYONE

can anyone help me with a "how to" on how to set up a speaker to play the ghosbusters song and a proton blast or maybe just a proton blast. thanks
Last edited by XxEctOxX on September 28th, 2008, 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
By hooker
Zack wrote:Looking great! Yeah I imagine hangovers and power tools don't mix too well :D:walterpeck:

I would agree with this statement....from personal experience, power tools do NOT mix with hangovers!

Pack is looking great Ecto! Looking forward the the progress picks.
ok so i have a mini update. ive got started on my cyclotron. i think i got the height and width right this year. i also did a test on how the lights would look on the pack. so far not to bad. the holes that were cut is just a mock. i just got to happy knowing that i was working on the cyclotron that i wanted to see what it looked like lit up so i know what im working for! :sigh: well i have an extra day off tomorrow and hopefully i will get up early and put in a good amount of time. i hope to hear from you guys, i see you all view the thread but never say nething.

Chuck Norris doesnt sleep.... he waits
DmsdyMachn liked this
By Mat
I've been wanting to add too and update mine this year, but I doubt I'll find the time!

Your new one is looking great so far, keep it up!

IMO, About the only thing I've managed to do this year is convert the grips from black to brown. I used brown ductape to cover last years grips. If you can find brown electrical tape to cover the pipe insulation grips, it would come out with a smoother surface!

I'm just stoked that I'll have Halloween off this year. Last year we went to the bar on the weekend, but this year I get to go out with the girlfriend and her daughter to trick or treat! Yee-hah! :grin:
thats cool mat. whats your thread link to your pack so i can see your work
thanks minnesotaghost for the kind words and the support. :vinzclortho:
Another update today. I had some extra time today so i had a chance to do some simple stuff before i went on to tackle the Ion Arm. I measured and cut the holes for the cyclotron lights. I also got a chance to reduce the weight in the cyclotron by hollowing it out. Also I made the box that the red pipe rests on. I tried to make a mock of the Trap hook that goes on the left side of the pack just to see what it would look like so its not done! And lastly I tried to make my Ion Arm. Its a bit tall but i think it will be ok. i just ddont want to go threw all that work again. You guys think it looks ok? i know you only see 2 strips of leds. i didnt put in the 3 one cuz i left it in my friends car. i was just testing out the placement anyway. Once again tell me what you guys think of the progress.

XxEctOxX

when Chuck Norris jumps into a lake he doesnt get wet, the water gets Chuck Norrised.

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?