The Ghostbusters return to an old haunt (so to speak) to recapture Slimer but find more than they expected........
For this location, the realistic version features 12 seamless checkpoints, while the stylized version contains 3 distinct levels.
[Link] [Revise] Realistic Version
- Objective 1: Looks like Slimer's escaped! Follow Egon and Ray downstairs to investigate.
GHOSTBUSTERS DRINKING GAME: Meet Ray and Egon in the basement by the Ecto Containment Unit. On the way down, get a drink from the water fountain to count toward the Ghostbusters Drinking Game achievement/trophy!
- Objective 2: Slimer's sticking his nose where it isn't supposed to be. Get him!
Fire your Blast Stream at Slimer.
- Objective 3: Your first ghost hunt! Looks like Slimer and a friend went down to the basement. Ray will show you the ropes.
Follow Ray into the sub-basement.
- Objective 4: Let's try this again. Get Slimer!
Fire your Blast Stream at Slimer. Wear him out as much as possible. (He's supposed to get away, it's ok.)
- Objective 5: Ray will help you out with this one. Sap 'em, Cap 'em, and Trap 'em!
Fire your Blast Stream at the Sloth Ghost. He will automatically be entered into Tobin's Spirit Guide. When he is worn down and his power bars are red, throw your capture stream on him and slam him around. Finally, throw out a trap and guide the ghost to it.
- Objective 6: Another day, another crisis averted but something doesn't seem quite right... The other Ghostbusters are waiting. Go to Ecto-1 when you are ready to leave.
Extended Service Agreement
- Objective 1: Investigate the Sedgewick Hotel for paranormal activity. Defeat all encountered entities.
- Objective 2: Stay close to Peter and Ray. Try to look professional.
Follow Peter and Ray to the elevators.
- Objective: Search the 12th floor for Slimer with Peter and Ray.
- Objective 1: Shoot Slimer with your Blast Stream.
- Objective 2: Scan Slimer's ectoplasm on the wall with your PKE Meter.
The ectoplasm will show up in Tobin's Spirit Guide.
- Objective 3: You've got a signal on your PKE Meter. It could be Slimer!
Slimer is hiding in a vase down the hallway. Scan it and he will pop out.
- Objective 4: Get a complete PKE scan of Slimer!
GHOST SCAN: Slimer becomes another entry in Tobin's Spirit Guide, but the first that counts towards you six scans in the level.
- Objective 5: Stick with Ray and pay attention to what he tells you.
CURSED ARTIFACT: Ray will lead you to the vending machines where there is an artifact on the floor. It is the Gustav Self-Service Tray. Scan it!
- Objective 6: Peter is in trouble! Use the on-screen portrait arrow to find him.
- Objective 7: Peter has been slimed! (Again!) Walk over to him and help him up.
- Objective 8: Take the elevator to the lobby to meet Egon.
- Objective: Investigate the Sedgewick Hotel for paranormal activity. Defeat all encountered entities.
- Objective 1: Defeat the lobby ghosts.
GHOST SCAN: Scan a Bellhop to add to your Spirit Guide.
CURSED ARTIFACT: There is also a hidden artifact behind the desk, The Summoner Bell.
- Objective 2: Slimer flew towards the Alhambra Ballroom. Follow Peter to investigate.
- Objective 3: The Manager won't let you into the ballroom. Follow Peter. He seems to have a plan.
Air in the Lines
- Objective: Follow Peter and find another way into the ballroom.
GHOST SCANS: During the walk through the kitchen, be sure to scan Pappy Sargassi and his Dead Fish Fliers. They each count toward your Spirit Guide.
CURSED ARTIFACT: Right after the large appliance is moved out of the way and Peter starts off to the left, turn to the right and make your way through the kitchen, following the 'Generator Room' signs. Just outside the door for the Generator Room, there is a Stay Puft Figure to scan.
Rodriguez Bar Mitzvah
- Objective: You've got Slimer cornered. It's time to finish this and trap him.
ACHIEVEMENT/TROPHY: Before capturing Slimer, destroy the ham on the long table. This will unlock the Kosher! achievement/trophy.
CURSED ARTIFACT: The Voyaging Case International is behind the wall of the bar area. Blast through the wood and walk to the other side to scan it.
The Bellhops Are Restless
- Objective 1: Follow Peter back out into the lobby.
- Objective 2: You've got the tools, you've got the talent. Finish off these Bellhop troublemakers.
- Objective 3: Seems like your work here is done, or is it?
- Objective 4: Chase after the Fisherman Ghost with Egon.
Charge of the Light Brigade
- Objective 1: You've been separated from Egon. You'll have to track the fisherman ghost down yourself.
CURSED ARTIFACT: Go up the staircase to the right. Scan the hidden artifact, the Portrait of G. Sedgewick.
- Objective 2: You've got a strong signal detected on your PKE Meter. It must be the fisherman ghost.
- Objective 3: Kill the animated sconces.
GHOST SCAN: But don't forget to scan one of the sconces first!
- Objective 4: There's another PKE signal to track. It must be the fisherman ghost.
...or maybe not.
- Objective 5: Kill the animated sconces.
Yes, there are more!
CURSED ARTIFACT: After the vending machine explodes and Sargassi gets away, turn around and destory the sconces. The hallway will split off to the left and right. Go right and find the Toaster of Sights Unseen and scan it.
- Objective 6: Find the fisherman ghost in the 3rd floor hallways.
GHOSTBUSTERS DRINKING GAME: As you follow Sargassi toward the elevators, they will open to drain the water. Look to the right where the red wall begins and find the water fountain tucked in the corner. Take a sip.
Sargassi's by the Sea
- Objective 1: You've cornered the fisherman ghost. Time to bring him down. Get that ghost trap ready!
When he is worn down, he will escape to the kitchen.
- Objective 2: Track the PKE signal in the lounge.
And the Kitchen Sink, Too
- Objective 1: Defeat the Kitchen Golem.
GHOST SCAN: This is the last ghost to scan in the level, so don't forget to do it! Blast away, then when there is one red power bar left on the Kitchen Golem, and his "head" begins to glow, throw a capture stream on it and slam it upwards to take his head off and destroy the golem. Sargassi will then reappear.
- Objective 2: You've cornered the fisherman ghost. Time to bring him down. Get that ghost trap ready!
Trap him this time!
Dead Fish Flier
Ectoplasm (Note that this does not count toward your six scans in the level.)
Sloth Ghost (Note that this also does not count toward your six scans in the level. He will show up in your ghost database, even though you capture him before you learn to use the PKE Meter in the Hotel.)
Voyaging Case International
The Summoner Bell
Gustav Self-Service Tray
Portrait of G. Sedgewick
Toaster of Sights Unseen
Stay Puft Figure
[Link] [Revise] Stylized Version
Like in the realistic version, you start off the game in the firehouse, though here it isn't technically part of the Sedgewick section. Follow the on-screen prompts to initiate the cutscenes. Slimer escapes, Ray suspects he's gone back to the Sedgewick Hotel. The interact circle at the back of Ecto-1 will start the first level.
On The Job Training
- Objective 1: Stay close to Peter and Ray. Try to look highly trained.
Follow Peter and Ray to the elevators. Call for the elevator when prompted and then enter it.
- Objective 2: Search the 12th floor for Slimer with Ray and Peter.
Exit the elevator to the left. The path through the hallways is completely linear, so just keep making your way through them blasting anything that may impede your progress. Follow the trail of slime if it helps you find your way. Shake off the slime when you get slimed. In one of the rooms, Slimer hides in a table in the far right corner (it has a slime spot in it). Blast it to bring him out, then continue on.
- Objective 3: Collect the first art page.
Eventually you'll exit the maze of rooms and end up back in the first hallway. Turn to the left and you'll see the first art page. Grab it and continue forward.
- Objective 4: Peter is in trouble! He's been slimed...Again! Walk over to him and help him up.
- Objective 5: Take the elevator to the lobby to meet Egon.
- Objective 6: Scan and defeat the lobby ghosts.
Whip out your P.K.E. and get to work. Scan Slimer, the Sous Chef Ghost, and even Peter, Ray, and Egon! Yes, they're listed in Tobin's Spirit Guide. When you're allowed to, switch back to your pack and blast away at the Sous Chef Ghost (Slimer will get away).
- Objective 7: Slimer flew towards the Alhambra Ballroom. Follow Peter to investigate.
- Objective 8: The Manager won't let you into the ballroom. Follow Peter. He seems to have a plan.
And The Kitchen Sink, Too
Ectoplasmic Material Bonding
Paranormal Investigator: Egon
Paranormal Investigator: Peter
Paranormal Investigator: Ray
Psychokinetic Door Manipulation
Sous Chef Ghost
On The Job Training
- Animated Objects - found on the 12th floor while chasing Slimer; exposed.
- Ectoplasmic Debilitation - inside TV in lobby.
- Psychokinetic Door Manipulation - far right corner of ballroom; in potted plant.
- Kitchen Wisps - shoot table blocking exit of kitchen.
- Slimer - in far left corner of ballroom; in couch.
- Sous Chef Ghosts - behind reception desk in lobby.
And The Kitchen Sink, Too
- Phantom Craftwork - far right corner in cabinets in kitchen.
- Ectoplasmic Material Bonding - far left soda machine of blocked door.
- Possessed Objects - down hallway on right after elevator with two cleaning carts.
- Chef Sargossa - on left side of kitchen; in shelves.
This page was last edited by rockstar232007 on August 15, 2011, 3:00 am
Link to this page: http://www.gbfans.com/games/ghostbusters-the-video-game/levels/welcome-to-the-sedgewick-hotel/
Links Below This Category:
Ghostbusters: The Video Game Levels/Locations - http://www.gbfans.com/games/ghostbusters-the-video-game/levels/
Central Park Cemetery - http://www.gbfans.com/games/ghostbusters-the-video-game/levels/central-park-cemetary/
Lost Island (Shandor's Island) - http://www.gbfans.com/games/ghostbusters-the-video-game/levels/lost-island-rising/
Museum of Natural History - http://www.gbfans.com/games/ghostbusters-the-video-game/levels/museum-of-natural-history/
New York Public Library - http://www.gbfans.com/games/ghostbusters-the-video-game/levels/new-york-city-library/
Times Square / Office Building - http://www.gbfans.com/games/ghostbusters-the-video-game/levels/panic-in-times-square/
Return to the Sedgewick Hotel - http://www.gbfans.com/games/ghostbusters-the-video-game/levels/return-to-the-sedgewick/