The Ghostbusters confront Valkyrie ghosts that have been terrorizing an opera. As an opera singer uses peter to get bak at her lover, a conductor, however It's not over until the fat lady sings!
| This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2012)|
- The title of this episode is a parody of the movie, A Night At The Opera.
- In a coloring error on the ladder, Egon is seen climbing as well as an "Egon" above him.
- The home video version of this episode features the Tahiti song, Driving Me Crazy whereas the version on television featured the usual series background music.
- A few famous classical pieces are featured in this episode. "Ride of the Valkyries" by Wagner and the "William Tell Overture" by Rossini.
- Peter references The Wizard of Oz when he wakes up saying "Auntie Em?"
- The Phantom of the Opera is referenced and the Phantom makes a brief appearance.
- Winston references King Kong.
- Egon references famous conductor, Toscanini and composer Puccini.
- When Egon's voice says "Maybe the valkyries are gone", Winston's mouth is animated to say it.
- Radio City Music Hall is referenced.
- The Lincoln Center (Metropolitan Opera ) is the building experiencing the disturbance.
- The Valkyries numbers change every time they're shown, they go to 3 to 6 back to 3 etc etc.
- The Valkyries are very steryo typical.
- Peter is just like his movie self in this episode, a womanizer.
- Winston Zeddemore: Isn't this how King Kong got started?
- Egon Spengler: Who are you going to believe? Me...or a guy who pulls ropes?
- Egon Spengler: Opera singers aren't like ordinary people, you know.
- Peter Venkman: Yeah, they've got louder voices.
|Episodes 01 - 05|
|Episodes 06 - 10|
|Episodes 11 - 15|
|Episodes 16 - 20|
|Episodes 21 - 25|
|Episodes 26 - 30|
|Episodes 31 - 35|
|Episodes 36 - 40|
|Episodes 41 - 45|
|Episodes 46 - 50|
|Episodes 51 - 55|
|Episodes 56 - 60|
|Episodes 61 - 65|