Things in the Ghostbusting business are really dead, no pun intended. How will they pay the bills? Everyone has to go out and get jobs! Things don't go so well for the guys. When the guys foil a late night jewelry store robbery, they decided to turn to crime-fighting! Ray and Egon readjust the packs and traps to handle humans. Business is soon booming for the "Crime Busters".
A crime lord who is upset by the recent work of the guys decides he needs to take care of things. The guys return to headquarters to find Janine is kidnapped! The guys come to her rescue and find themselves in a helicopter chase shoot out to get Janine back. Once all the crime in New York is taken care of, the ghosts start rolling in again!
- Ray makes reference to the first Ghostbusters movie when Con Ed shuts down the Containment Unit.
- The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man makes a brief appearance at the end of the episode.
- Janine: Ghostbusters! If it's haunted, we want it! Oh, no thanks.
- Peter: What? What was it?
- Janine: Somebody wanting to sell us swampland in Florida.
- All: Aww..
- Peter: It was probably my dad.
- Janine: Gosh, it's too bad we can't bust crooks like we used to bust ghosts.
- Winston: Why can't we? After all, if there's one thing New York will never run out of, it's criminals.
- Peter: Become crime fighters! I like it! I'm excited!
- Ray: Yeah! I could reconfigure the traps to handle living beings!
- Egon: The particle throwers could be attuned to people's biometric fields!
- Janine: My dad's got some props and my mom could make the curtains.
While being shot at.
- Ray: They're shooting at us!
- Winston: Figured that out, did you?
|Episodes 01 - 05|
|Episodes 06 - 10|
|Episodes 11 - 15|
|Episodes 16 - 20|
|Episodes 21 - 25|
|Episodes 26 - 30|
|Episodes 31 - 35|
|Episodes 36 - 40|
|Episodes 41 - 45|
|Episodes 46 - 50|
|Episodes 51 - 55|
|Episodes 56 - 60|
|Episodes 61 - 65|