On a trip to New Orleans, the guys encounter Malachai, the ghost of a trumpet player who uses swing music to turn back time in an attempt to bring back the old days. Can modern Rock and Roll be the answer?
| This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2012)|
- Malachai: The ghost of a trumpet player from the 1940s that wants to turn back time.
- Toward the end of the episode, the guys appear in Sergeant Pepper style suits as seen on the Beatles album, Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.
- Malachai's band plays "When the Saints Go Marching In"
- The Tahiti song Party On His Mind is used in this episode twice.
- A giant shark from prehistoric times known as a Megaladon, appears in this episode.
- Winston Zeddemore: I can't even play a kazoo!
- Egon Spengler: The instruments will be programmed. All we have to do is supply air.
- Woman: Mr Venkman seems to have plenty of that.
- Peter Venkman: heh heh. It so happens I'll be playing the guitar.
|Episodes 01 - 05|
|Episodes 06 - 10|
|Episodes 11 - 15|
|Episodes 16 - 20|
|Episodes 21 - 25|
|Episodes 26 - 30|
|Episodes 31 - 35|
|Episodes 36 - 40|
|Episodes 41 - 45|
|Episodes 46 - 50|
|Episodes 51 - 55|
|Episodes 56 - 60|
|Episodes 61 - 65|