While attending a magic show by the Great Calamari, a ghost appears. While looking around, all sorts of magic is out to get them. Once trapped, the ghost escapes from the trap. Peter finds himself trapped in a strange dimension when he enters a cabinet. The others soon discover the ghost is none other than Houdini, the famous escape artist. He's after Calamari for stealing tricks from his secret notes. Once Peter escapes, Calamari is ready to send them all to another dimension!
| This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2012)|
- The title of this episode is a parody of the film title, The Cabinet of Dr Caligari. Changed to Calamari, meaning squid. A few other magician names are food jokes. Spumoni and Linguine.
- Peter saying "We better check Vanna out, I mean check on her, make sure she's alright" is a reference to the first Ghostbusters movie when Bill Muray's Venkman makes a similar Freudian slip regarding Dana Barrett and her apartment.
- The world inside the cabinet is a reference to Salvador Dali's famous painting The Persistence of Memory.
- When Egon waves his hand in front of Vanna's blank face, the colors of his sleeve are incorrectly colored as Peter's.
after being trapped in a magic cabinet for a long time
- Irving: Gee, I better call my wife. She's probably waiting up for me. Anybody got a dime?
- Winston Zeddemore: It takes a quarter now, my man.
- Irving: A quarter?! Maybe I should have stayed in the cabinet.
|Episodes 01 - 05|
|Episodes 06 - 10|
|Episodes 11 - 15|
|Episodes 16 - 20|
|Episodes 21 - 25|
|Episodes 26 - 30|
|Episodes 31 - 35|
|Episodes 36 - 40|
|Episodes 41 - 45|
|Episodes 46 - 50|
|Episodes 51 - 55|
|Episodes 56 - 60|
|Episodes 61 - 65|