Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
Davideverona wrote: September 13th, 2021, 3:54 am I didn't get it.
4chan is kinda like the "last chance saloon" of the internet, the place where the people who get kicked out of most other forums go to because 4chan basically has very little posting standards there.

It was meant to be a flippant comment to not let the conversation here get gross.
Kingpin wrote: September 13th, 2021, 5:01 am
Davideverona wrote: September 13th, 2021, 3:54 am I didn't get it.
4chan is kinda like the "last chance saloon" of the internet, the place where the people who get kicked out of most other forums go to because 4chan basically has very little posting standards there.

It was meant to be a flippant comment to not let the conversation here get gross.
Thanks for the explanation!
BatDan wrote:I think the “come see afterlife with your friends! In a theater!” Video was what they shot the other day in the firehouse with ecto.

Maybe they did a couple others in the front of the ECU that havent been released as of yet.
Looking at the background of that promo, I would disagree. I think this promo was shot a while ago, back when Jason and some of the cast were spotted on the Sony lot.

I'm glad to hear that the VMAs didn't show anything Ghostbusters related. This gives me hope that the ECU and Ecto-1 at the Fire House may be a part of something more meaningful.
RedSpecial, Kingpin liked this
deadderek wrote: September 11th, 2021, 10:29 amWhat's your personal favorite Ghostbusters: Afterlife item you own so far?[/b]
Plasma Wrecto. Also the only piece of Afterlife merch I have in hand.
RichardLess wrote: September 12th, 2021, 3:27 pm Well there you go. Shang Chi had a better hold than first thought. Only fell 52% from last weekend. Not bad,

To quote Larry David, It had a “pretteh, pretteh, pretteh good” Saturday
It's more than good. Traditional Marvel hold is in the 65% range or lower, so Shang-Chi was actually performing normally even when you were concerned.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmende ... 68566942a0
deadderek liked this
One of my fellow UK ghostheads spotted this on the ASDA supermarket's clothing website:

Halloween Ghostbusters Black Jersey T-Shirt

£10's not bad for a licensed shirt, and unless a better design comes along, it looks like I've got my outfit for the viewing sorted.
groschopf, mrmichaelt, deadderek and 1 others liked this
Kingpin wrote: September 13th, 2021, 2:39 pm One of my fellow UK ghostheads spotted this on the ASDA supermarket's clothing website:

£10's not bad for a licensed shirt, and unless a better design comes along, it looks like I've got my outfit for the viewing sorted.
Those aren't Gozer eyes, aren't they?
Unless he grows more powerful, a sort of Gozerian Skelegod.
Kingpin wrote: September 13th, 2021, 2:39 pm One of my fellow UK ghostheads spotted this on the ASDA supermarket's clothing website:

Intriguing. Gozer possesses J.K. Simmons' character? :P
I'm sure it's Palpatine. Crossover alert!
Davideverona wrote: September 13th, 2021, 11:27 pm Sentinel Dog's eyes?
I was kinda guessing that myself, simply because it didn't make me think of Gozer and there's not many other options. Of course when I look at the eyes along with the big triangle, my eyes can't help but see a dog's face, lol.
deadderek liked this
Davideverona wrote: September 14th, 2021, 12:27 am
deadderek wrote: September 14th, 2021, 12:07 am "Somehow...Gozer has returned." - Mr. Grooberson
Never heard this quote before.

DEADDEREK KNOWING SOMETHING CONFIRMED
David just in case you're unaware I'm joking. Making fun of the line "Somehow Palpatine has confirmed." from The Last Jedi.

And saying "CONFIRMED" gets me laughing in Afterlife threads because of that one bizarre Twitter account that always is busted lying and kept saying CONFIRMED to lies.

😆
Davideverona liked this
deadderek wrote: September 14th, 2021, 1:39 am
Davideverona wrote: September 14th, 2021, 12:27 am

Never heard this quote before.

DEADDEREK KNOWING SOMETHING CONFIRMED
David just in case you're unaware I'm joking. Making fun of the line "Somehow Palpatine has confirmed." from The Last Jedi.

And saying "CONFIRMED" gets me laughing in Afterlife threads because of that one bizarre Twitter account that always is busted lying and kept saying CONFIRMED to lies.

😆
I know you're joking, I wanted to make an homage to that Twitter account 😁
deadderek liked this
Hi All,

Long time lurker and first time poster. I've been scouring the interwebs for the Cinemacon leaks that are mentioned in this thread. Done everything I've can to hunt it down and only come up with rumors from 2020. I don't want to ruin this thread and be the newbie to plunge this into disruption. But could someone PM me the link to any confirm CinemaCon plot leaks? Spoilers don't bother me and I really want to read them. I really appreciate anyone who could help. Thanks guys!
Proton Props UK

A handful? Really? Good luck with your wait, I ho[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]