Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
By Kingpin
EctoJames wrote: September 17th, 2019, 11:25 pm Everyone simmer down now. Bill has said he would be in it if asked. The franchise paid for his kids college.
And he is beyond notorious for being difficult to deal with, even when he has agreed to something. Let's not forget he skipped out on a chunk of his commitment to Ghostbusters: The Video Game.
By Davideverona
I think it's safe to say that we'll know that he's in the movie when we'll see him on the big screen at the "Ghostbusters: Whatever the Hell they're gonna call it premiere".

By the way, he'll be doing a Q&A here in Italy in October. If I'll be able to attend I may ask him if he's in or not and why he turned down all the other past GB3 iterations.

Ben, my quote function seems to not be working.
By ShiftyHenry
Davideverona wrote: September 18th, 2019, 2:22 am I think it's safe to say that we'll know that he's in the movie when we'll see him on the big screen at the "Ghostbusters: Whatever the Hell they're gonna call it premiere".

By the way, he'll be doing a Q&A here in Italy in October. If I'll be able to attend I may ask him if he's in or not and why he turned down all the other past GB3 iterations.

Ben, my quote function seems to not be working.
Is there a link for that Q&A?
By groschopf
Wonder if we'll see a flashback sequence with the residents of Summerville watching news coverage of events unfolding in New York during the Gozer incident. It'd be a good place to use unearthed footage and material from dailies.
By RedSpecial
Brilliant, thanks for that :)
This Post Contains Spoilers
groschopf liked this
By philmorgan81
I am sure we are barely scratching the surface of what this movie is offering. I am getting the impression that this movie is everything fans wanted and perhaps even more than that. Just a real good feeling I am getting. :):):)
Corey91 liked this
By Kingpin
groschopf wrote: September 18th, 2019, 4:27 pm Now with better resolution!
Hmm, looks like the
Davideverona wrote: September 18th, 2019, 2:22 amBen, my quote function seems to not be working.
In what regard? The only thing I can suggest at this point is checking the options to see if "Disable BBCode" has been ticked.
Davideverona liked this
By Corey91
with the even better quality one you can see the kid with the goggles (i assume Logan Kim) also has the remote control for the RC ghost trap around his neck!

Pretty interesting and opens a lot of possibilities - I'm gonna guess that the kids find the gear and test it out trying to catch something before any of the OG ghostbusters show up in Oklahoma. Would be weird to let the kids take everything without one of them there... at this point we know Finns character is driving the ecto while Logans character navigates with the goggles and remote ghost trap while McKennas character catches and traps it. Maybe that scene is the catalyst that catches the OG's attention and brings them to town?
SpaceBallz liked this
RedSpecial wrote: September 18th, 2019, 4:41 pm Looks like having the wrong shade of green tubing is accurate now, too :P
Last edited by Demon Vice Commander on September 18th, 2019, 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RedSpecial liked this
By Kingpin
Corey91 wrote: September 18th, 2019, 7:14 pm with the even better quality one you can see the kid with the goggles (i assume Logan Kim) also has the remote control for the RC ghost trap around his neck!
I'm not sure that's a controller around his neck, I think it's part of one of the internal consoles/banks of equipment in Wrecto-1.
By Corey91
I'm not sure that's a controller around his neck, I think it's part of one of the internal consoles/banks of equipment in Wrecto-1.

The antenna would be going straight through the drivers head if extended. Think an old school controller like Doc Browns. The image on reddit is a lot more larger for me and I would absolutely bet money that's for the RC ghost trap they're following.

https://imgur.com/nH1AzDM
By Corey91
I'm excited to see how they piece together the modded equipment and new tech. I hope they frankenstein stuff together like they did with the Nintendo controller at the end of GBII! :cool:
By RedSpecial
Demon Vice Commander wrote: September 18th, 2019, 7:19 pm
RedSpecial wrote: September 18th, 2019, 4:41 pm Looks like having the wrong shade of green tubing is accurate now, too :P
By timeware
Good call on comparing the goggles to Jurassic park. I was so thinking that before I scrolled down to that image. Is there a driver or did Egon posses the Ecto? Will this be called Ghostbusters 3 My father the car? That kid definitely. Looks like Spengler now.
groschopf liked this
By groschopf
Corey91 wrote: September 18th, 2019, 7:37 pm The image on reddit is a lot more larger for me and I would absolutely bet money that's for the RC ghost trap they're following.
I posted that on Reddit. I just uprezzed the image I grabbed from the newspaper's website to 300 DPI. Not as good as starting with a high resolution image, but it helps.
Corey91 liked this
By mrmichaelt
Corey91 wrote: September 18th, 2019, 7:37 pm

The antenna would be going straight through the drivers head if extended. Think an old school controller like Doc Browns. The image on reddit is a lot more larger for me and I would absolutely bet money that's for the RC ghost trap they're following.

https://imgur.com/nH1AzDM
That would really awesome if it turns out that RC is the same Futaba model they used to operate the Trap prop in the first movie.
By SpaceBallz
groschopf wrote: September 18th, 2019, 4:27 pm Now with better resolution!
Check out the details on the wand!
Proton Props UK

I've seen that too...... Maybe, I don't know? Fu[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]