Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
By back
Kingpin wrote: April 17th, 2019, 1:17 am Bill f****g Murray.
(come on, we were All thinking it!) ;-)
timeware wrote: April 17th, 2019, 2:49 am Oh it's just a little truffle shuffle.
(Sorry, just couldnt resist this one. :blush: )
By Alphagaia
Can you believe I only saw it when I was around 25? For some reason I don't remember it being that big in the Netherlands. That said, I always rented Ghostbusters, Gremlins, The Blob, Jaws (2) and Aliens as a kid. I also remember some Orca movie that was angry at a fishermen killing it's mate.

Pfew, almost created a new Ivo Shandor.
timeware liked this
By philmorgan81
LOL! Hey I am probably going to receive some verbal lashings for this one. I am still waiting to see the Filmation Team team up with RGB or the The Prime GBs in some kind of comic crossover. It is extremely unlikely infact I'd say it's as close to "No chance in hell" as you can get.

However I believe that Dreamworks owns the rights to most of the Filmation IPs and that property is just sitting there. I doubt that Dreamworks has any bad blood with Sony that Lou Schiemer rightfully has other than being a competing studio. I know a lot of fans reading the comics are really tired of the interdimensional crossovers, but I think something like that would be fun.

Mostly because I want to see either the RGB or the Prime GBs capture the Filmation's Rogues Gallary of Ghosts. :):):)

UPDATE: Also this may be extremely Stupid, but I was always curious what Class of Entity Prime Evil would fall under. Like would he be a class 7. I grew up watching both cartoons and I always thought to myself. "I wonder if Prime Evil would ever pose a threat to The Real Ghostbusters?"
Last edited by philmorgan81 on April 17th, 2019, 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sav C, Alphagaia liked this
By timeware
Alphagaia wrote: April 17th, 2019, 2:43 pm
deadderek wrote: April 17th, 2019, 2:38 pm

A show from Filmation.
Let's go, Ghooostbuuusters, let's go, LET'S GO LET'S GO!
I'm going to mention the Gorilla just to force Kingpin to comment. He loves that talking Gorilla!
By Sav C
mrmichaelt wrote: April 17th, 2019, 5:31 pm
Sav C wrote: April 17th, 2019, 4:41 pm
Free Willy, maybe?
"Orca" - came out around the late 70s.
Ah, thanks. Way before my time--I'm surprised I even know Goonies, lol. My parents must've picked it out from the dollar DVD bin.

You know what role I want to see Rick Moranis reprise? Dark Helmet in Spaceballs 2: The Search for More Money.
mrmichaelt liked this
By Sav C
A few years under twenty--highschool senior. Sorry if I made anyone feel old, haha. I'm only surprised my parents picked out Goonies because I doubt they were really familiar with it when it came out, but hey, who knows?
By Coover5
There's a lot of great stuff you missed being so young but I envy you joining the fandom during a time that prop accessibility is so high. You've been around for a few years and I hope you stick around for a few more.
Sav C liked this
By Sav C
Coover5 wrote: April 17th, 2019, 10:48 pm There's a lot of great stuff you missed being so young but I envy you joining the fandom during a time that prop accessibility is so high. You've been around for a few years and I hope you stick around for a few more.
Haha, yeah, definitely a good time to be in the fandom. I've been a fan roughly twelve years now (although I've become more so in the past, say, eight years). I have a feeling I'll be around quite a while! :)
Coover5 liked this

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]