Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
So for the new trailer obviously I'm excited for more of the main cast, but I really hope we get some footage of the sheriff, or the reportedly named Swayze and Thick Neck characters.

If the OG's show up it'll make my day. Show me Venkman in a flight suit and end it on a quip.
Bison256 wrote: July 27th, 2021, 4:34 am City folks don't know what a grain elevator is? Why am I not surprised?
Do country folk know the best way to get from Battery Park to the George Washington Bridge? Not all knowledge is necessary. :)
groschopf, deadderek, Prime 1986 and 1 others liked this
Kingpin wrote: July 27th, 2021, 5:05 am
Bison256 wrote: July 27th, 2021, 4:34 am City folks don't know what a grain elevator is? Why am I not surprised?
Do country folk know the best way to get from Battery Park to the George Washington Bridge? Not all knowledge is necessary. :)
I literally grew up on a farm and I had no clue what it was!
Alphagaia liked this
Honor? It's...a trailer.

On a related note, I'll have .gifs from the trailer about an hour after it drops.
Davideverona liked this
groschopf wrote: July 27th, 2021, 6:43 am Everyone calm down and have a cup of coffee.

Yes have some.
droidguy1119 wrote: July 27th, 2021, 6:49 am Didn't explicitly mean to wake up early for this, but given I did wake up, might as well wait for it. Just hope I can go back to sleep for a couple of hours afterward.
One thing I had been theorizing (which I should've posted here to get it on the record), was that this would be basically an upgraded version of the original trailer, since Sony probably feels like they're sort of taking a marketing mulligan on this one. It certainly uses many of the same beats, in many of the same ways, right down to laying the audio of the commercial over the climax. To me it feels like it hews a little closer to that first trailer than most second full trailers would, but that could be confirmation bias.
Last edited by tylergfoster on July 27th, 2021, 7:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
groschopf, robbritton, Sav C liked this
It’s the mark of a cool person to simultaneously burst into tears and giggles at nothing more than a
This Post Contains Spoilers
, right?
zeta otaku, Alphagaia, groschopf and 4 others liked this
droidguy1119 wrote: July 27th, 2021, 7:04 am There's your answer to whether or not Ghostbusters II is canon.
One of the dumber things I heard from 2-3 fans.
I want pics of all those new ghosts. STAT.

Loved that zombie Miner guy. And the call back to the ghosts escaping from the containment unit from the vulcano.
Thought that would be end game stuff, but it looks like it will happen during the second act and the kids make it happen.

Do they open a portal or is there a huge containment unit? The stone statues make it look like a (Gozer) temple.
deadderek, Sav C liked this

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]