Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
By Coover5
The uniform patch should be the classic symbol for sure. The two fingers up was a bit of a stretch even with the gimmick they gave it in universe. It was great for advertising the movie but not in it.
RichRyan1507 liked this
By RichRyan1507
Coover5 wrote: April 8th, 2019, 1:07 pm The uniform patch should be the classic symbol for sure. The two fingers up was a bit of a stretch even with the gimmick they gave it in universe. It was great for advertising the movie but not in it.

That logo was definitely unfortunate. A product of its time, really. The late 80s, and most of the 90s had that generally contrived feel to them. I'm glad that we're getting a GB sequel in this era of film. It's going to make for a hella good movie.
By Slimered
This content received too many dislikes. Click SHOW to view
Kingpin wrote: April 7th, 2019, 4:22 pm
Slimered wrote: April 7th, 2019, 4:14 pm
Featuring the 1984 and 2016 Ghostbusters teaming up?
No.

Moving on.
But we know practically nothing about this film, therefore it's not out of the question.
By timeware
So who wants to beg Dan to come up with special edition Ghostbusters themed crystal skull vodka bottles? I know the skulls make the bottles, but it's the drink that gets GBFANS drunk and I want to drink out of a terror dog glass!
By Davideverona
timeware wrote: April 8th, 2019, 9:22 pm So who wants to beg Dan to come up with special edition Ghostbusters themed crystal skull vodka bottles? I know the skulls make the bottles, but it's the drink that gets GBFANS drunk and I want to drink out of a terror dog glass!
I bet my house there will be some. Black bottles with the logo? Transparent with the word GHOSTBUSTERS?
By Sav C
Slimered wrote: April 8th, 2019, 4:10 pm
Kingpin wrote: April 7th, 2019, 4:22 pm

No.

Moving on.
But we know practically nothing about this film, therefore it's not out of the question.
Can't you stop your lips from flapping for two little minutes?! ;)
Coover5 wrote:Honestly, I'm so happy for Dan Aykroyd. He wanted this more than any of us.
Me too! It's great to see his dream finally come to life--the amount of enthusiasm he poured into it all of these years is remarkable.
timeware wrote:I know the skulls make the bottles, but it's the drink that gets GBFANS drunk and I want to drink out of a terror dog glass!
I'll be honest, I only drink beer and wine. Never tried the hard stuff.
Coover5, timeware, back and 1 others liked this
By timeware
Guy's Kingpin or A.J. will take care of Slimered. Don't feed the beast. Sav, I honestly don't drink at all but there are glasses and containers I will collect. Crystal being one of them. I would actually give the vodka away and just drink water out of the bottle. Lol.
Sav C, Alphagaia, deadderek and 2 others liked this
By Alphagaia
Yeah, I agree with Dr.D and Timeware: no need to attack ATC and just don't feed the troll.

So, exciting times are ahead. Ignoring the cast from the other GBmovies, what other castmember announcements, would you be most excited by?

I have a soft spot for Chris Cooper. Guy could play a mean villain or non believer.
Kingpin, back, deadderek and 1 others liked this
By Kingpin
I've sent Slimered a pm outlining the issue, and requesting he stop posting about it. Moving forward, if he posts anything more about the 2016 team's involvement, please try to ignore it... But if you really need to respond, respond in reporting his post, rather than writing a reply.
Alphagaia, Davideverona, deadderek and 1 others liked this
By back
timeware wrote: April 8th, 2019, 9:22 pm So who wants to beg Dan to come up with special edition Ghostbusters themed crystal skull vodka bottles? I know the skulls make the bottles, but it's the drink that gets GBFANS drunk and I want to drink out of a terror dog glass!
Now that would be cool! Unlikely, but cool!
I can however see a New line of Blood Wine from our Mr.Aykroyd though... Cheers!
By timeware
They actually make Blood wine? I thought that was just a Klingon thing? As for what's next I really want to see costumes or a leather jacket. Like, a leather jacket with a Ghostbusters theme.
Dr.D liked this
By Coover5
Wow, that's specific but I'll add to it

Slate in foreground in focus and the Ecto 1 in the background out of focus with someone standing beside it. It'll be a Wednesday and the cherry blossoms will be in full bloom. The smell of walnut will be in the air. And the slate will be unlevel by one degree.
The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghostb[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]