Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
droidguy1119 wrote: July 26th, 2021, 9:20 am In one of my posts (perhaps buried by the 2016 stuff), I mentioned that Sony uploads both Mondays and Wednesdays...so maybe...?
Gozer willing.
Also, the Twitter account someone mentioned was TrailerTrack. Unfortunately, their founder left awhile back. The account is still active but kind of sporadic; not sure if that's the new admins not having as much insight or the trailer business bjust being slow.

I looked at Jason's Twitter feed and saw that picture from a few months ago with Ernie. I saw it at the time, but now I kinda wonder if Ernie specifically was invited because he has a bigger part in the movie, thinking about the billing block in the "Pass the Proton Pack" featurette.
deadderek, Chicken, He Clucked and -1 others liked this
I'm having to play this incredibly cool as there is a builder in my house talking to me about cars and football, but still...

...yay!
Michael Scott wrote: July 26th, 2021, 10:10 am They pushed it back to the 27th just so Derek wouldn’t be right. :walterpeck:

Just kidding. Yay for tomorrow. I wonder what time?
That's my going theory. Sons a bitches. :)
Michael Scott, Sav C liked this

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

I missed out on the Haslab packs too. I am conside[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]