Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
groschopf wrote: September 18th, 2020, 9:48 am
philmorgan81 wrote: September 17th, 2020, 5:27 pm Seeing the stills with the remote controlled Ghost Trap make me believe that they do successfully capture Muncher.
... did I miss this?

Same question for the mini pufts going after a proton pack.

I'm not on here as much lately.
Hallmark accidentally released a blurry image of a remote control ghost trap ornament before they took it down.
pizzarat liked this
In the latest (physical) catalog and online listings it shows it clearly.

On a side note, it seems the theatrical posters have been given another run and the "Summer 2020" text has been replaced with "Coming Soon".
The Ghostbusters panel for Hasbro Pulse Con 2020 will be on September 26 and split into 3 parts. Here's the Afterlife related info from the PR mailers:
Part 3: Ghostbusters Afterlife

Panelists: Jason Reitman, Hasbro Ghostbusters Brand Team

We’ll end our celebration with a nod to the future… the new Ghostbusters Afterlife feature film, coming to theatres in March 2021. Academy Award-nominated, Golden Globe-winning filmmaker Jason Reitman, director of Ghostbusters Afterlife, will take you on a tour of the Ecto-1 that was used in the new film. He’ll end his tour with an exciting reveal! You’ll then hear from the Hasbro team about the next toy inspired by the Ghostbusters Afterlife film to hit shelves!
Rest of the panel info: here.

I'm guessing the P.K.E. Meter or Trap is next. Maybe the Ecto-Goggles?
deadderek, Wafflerobot, Alphagaia and 1 others liked this
Kingpin wrote: September 19th, 2020, 1:56 am I hope they either post a rewatchable video of the Wrecto-1 tour, or someone records it... That could be some of the best reference of the prop to-date.
I have my screen recording software on standby.
Outside the U.S. or Canada? My suggestion is to use a VPN if you want to watch it live.
Davideverona, Alphagaia liked this
deadderek wrote: September 19th, 2020, 6:31 am
Kingpin wrote: September 19th, 2020, 1:56 am I hope they either post a rewatchable video of the Wrecto-1 tour, or someone records it... That could be some of the best reference of the prop to-date.
I have my screen recording software on standby.
Looks like you have the tools and you have the talent.
deadderek, Sav C liked this
Most of us, myself included, have waited a good portion of our lives for this movie. Waiting a bit longer so more people can see it and hopefully help it succeeded financially is fine by me.

Like the man says...everything happens for a reason.
Kingpin liked this
Dr.D wrote: September 19th, 2020, 12:19 pm Most of us, myself included, have waited a good portion of our lives for this movie. Waiting a bit longer so more people can see it and hopefully help it succeeded financially is fine by me.

Like the man says...everything happens for a reason.
Why'd you downvote my post then? :p
Dr.D liked this
Dr.D wrote: September 19th, 2020, 12:36 pm Ha, not even sure how that happened! Unintentional I assure, I blame it on my shaky hands. Turns out earthquakes after the end of a long week aren't conducive to a good night's sleep.
Don't worry about a thing! Part of me wants to watch the movie right now, but I'm keeping my mind busy with work and all of the other cool stuff coming out before Afterlife. I got to see Tenent on 70mm. It was okay, the story still doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but the action scenes were truly spectacular.
pizzarat wrote: September 19th, 2020, 12:17 pm I'm actually really excited that the movie is being pushed back again. The March date never set well with me, and Sony knows they have to be absolutely correct in the new date for this movie to be a financial win.

Wait what!? What is the new date now? Google still says March 5 2021...

Can you post a source? I literally can't find anything saying it's being pushed back again.
pizzarat wrote: September 19th, 2020, 12:17 pm I'm actually really excited that the movie is being pushed back again. The March date never set well with me, and Sony knows they have to be absolutely correct in the new date for this movie to be a financial win.
Where did you get this info from? The movie has the same release date. It hasn’t changed.

Spreading misinformation doesn’t help anyone.

When or if Ghostbusters Afterlife changes release dates these are the sites you can trust: Deadline, Variety, Hollywood Reporter, EW. If it isn’t being reported on those sites, it’s not official.
Corey91, deadderek, SpaceBallz and 1 others liked this
RichardLess wrote: September 19th, 2020, 5:22 pm
Where did you get this info from? The movie has the same release date. It hasn’t changed.

When or if Ghostbusters Afterlife changes release dates these are the sites you can trust: Deadline, Variety, Hollywood Reporter, EW. If it isn’t being reported on those sites, it’s not official.
I'm not spreading misinformation. Someone in this forum wrote that the March date at the end of the trailer was removed.
If you are referring to me I said the revised trailers now say "Next Year" and do not mention anything more specific than that, which leads me to believe it was done in case it gets pushed back.

I NEVER said it was delayed from the March date.

As far as I know there never was a trailer saying it was coming in March. Just "Summer 2020" & then "Next Year".

pizzarat wrote: September 19th, 2020, 6:38 pm
RichardLess wrote: September 19th, 2020, 5:22 pm

I'm not spreading misinformation. Someone in this forum wrote that the March date at the end of the trailer was removed.
No. You are spreading misinformation. You were taking something as fact that had not been confirmed or announced. What March date was ever in the trailer?

This is how easily Misinformation & “fake news“ spreads. Someone reporting what someone else said as fact. Without checking sources. Yeah it’s something as silly and meaningless as a film release date, but you can see how it happens so easily with important news.
Ugh, it reminds how easily 'facts' were taken for granted during the ATC run. Now we got that out of the way, here's my guess what the Hasbro Pulse reveal is going to be:

New RGB toy; the firehouse.

I feel that one makes the most sense. The new movie doesn't take place in NY so it's likely the new toy line doesn't have that one. It does have the Ecto-1 so in that way both lines compliment each other.

GBA reveal: since it's probably Ecto-1 related my guess is the trap on wheels. Wheels can probably come off to make it into a original trap. It can be remote controlled and it can open and close with sounds. Price probably around 50-80 bucks. I will take two, Alex.

Other possibility is the Proton Pack. The GBA sells the kids toys separate, so why not echo that and sell the pack seperate from the wand as well? Makes sense.

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]