Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
Love the shirt. Can do without the mini puft logo. Maybe someone can do a version of the pufts climbing the Ghostbusters logo instead of the font?

I'm fairly certain that i'm going to be getting a copy of the new Daily Bugle lego set that's coming out next week. For those that have the Fire House do you plan on connecting the two sets? I would really like to see how both buildings look next to the afterlife Ecto. Speaking of is there any information of new Afterlife sets coming out?
mrmichaelt, deadderek liked this
By deadderek
Alphagaia wrote: May 20th, 2021, 12:21 pm
deadderek wrote: January 15th, 2019, 7:10 pm 20 bucks says Bill makes a brief cameo at most.
So about those 20 bucks...
What about it?
timeware wrote: May 20th, 2021, 10:02 am Love the shirt. Can do without the mini puft logo. Maybe someone can do a version of the pufts climbing the Ghostbusters logo instead of the font?
That would be a neat one.
I'm fairly certain that i'm going to be getting a copy of the new Daily Bugle lego set that's coming out next week. For those that have the Fire House do you plan on connecting the two sets? I would really like to see how both buildings look next to the afterlife Ecto. Speaking of is there any information of new Afterlife sets coming out?
I thought Eric Reich shot down the rumor there were Afterlife sets coming out?
deadderek, timeware liked this
Timeware is accurate. I was the one who messaged Eric about it.

We are getting some Afterlife Legos, just not what was speculated on. Eric said "I WISH we had that many sets coming out."
timeware, mrmichaelt liked this
Hopefully. We all wanna know what the "my dad says you guys are full of crap" kid is up to these days.
Obviously I could be wrong but it's my belief the Walmart is being used as the "Summerville Foods" store.
timeware wrote: May 20th, 2021, 11:13 pm would you guys be to let down if the line comes from a kid in the classroom walking by Rudd holding the trap saying "you guys are full of crap.?"
Well yeah, ofcourse I'm full of it, my appetite is healthy and my intestines are working on a regular schedule. Aren't yours, good sir?

Might want to see a doctor?

/sheldon
deadderek wrote:Timeware is accurate. I was the one who messaged Eric about it.

We are getting some Afterlife Legos, just not what was speculated on. Eric said "I WISH we had that many sets coming out."
I really hope it's a farm / lab /mine? diorama. They are the best Lego sets.

Also, I gotta ask as I am not in the loop here: "who is y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶d̶a̶d̶d̶y̶ Eric and what does he do?"

(I can't phrase a question like that without making a Kindergarten Cop reference)
Chicken, He Clucked wrote:

Also, I gotta ask as I am not in the loop here: "who is y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶d̶a̶d̶d̶y̶ Eric and what does he do?"

(I can't phrase a question like that without making a Kindergarten Cop reference)
Eric Reich has my dream job. https://www.linkedin.com/in/eric-reich-274a8748
Kingpin liked this
JonXCTrack wrote: May 21st, 2021, 9:58 am
Chicken, He Clucked wrote:

Eric Reich has my dream job. https://www.linkedin.com/in/eric-reich-274a8748
You only have to push him off your roof, to put on his suit and you're set.
Chicken, He Clucked wrote: May 21st, 2021, 9:49 am

Whatever they come out with I'd like to see a new version of the fire house but made to look like it's aged over time. Inside run down and rusted, maybe a couple of homeless bum mini figures and trash scattered about the alley way. If they do modular buildings i'd like to have a way to connect them together for one big display piece. I am crossing my fingers it's not going to be half a grand to purchase.
Another police station would be nice. Complete with an impound lot to store the Ecto One. Maybe the grocery store with Mini Pufts. But going back on the need to connect the sets it would be fun to build the town of summerville with a bunch of mini pufts thrown about.

A new entry, thanks to an anonymous editer on IMDb[…]

Industrial Strength Velcor. Can hold 10 pounds eve[…]

Weathering your uniform?

I weathered my tru spec with various watered down […]

Complete Kit Options?

Wondering what options are out there for complete […]