Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By Chicken, He Clucked
Nah, ghosts aren't real.

But.. there is always that tiny part in the back of the mind that entertains the idea, because even though ghosts can be terrifying, the unknown that they represent, ie. the idea of something supernatural and beyond our scientific understanding, is a thing of wonder. And a kind of comfort-over-death I suppose.

I've had a couple of unexplained experiences, but when you dig down all can be explained rationally, especially in the modern age with the computer technology at our disposal.
deadderek liked this
By GBfan77
Chicken, He Clucked wrote: April 23rd, 2021, 4:15 am Nah, ghosts aren't real.
I don't know, what I saw looked pretty real to me.
Chicken, He Clucked wrote: April 23rd, 2021, 4:15 am But.. there is always that tiny part in the back of the mind that entertains the idea, because even though ghosts can be terrifying, the unknown that they represent, ie. the idea of something supernatural and beyond our scientific understanding, is a thing of wonder. And a kind of comfort-over-death I suppose.
I can agree with that. It's comforting when you've lost someone, or a beloved pet, and see or hear something that can give you comfort that he or she may not be completely gone. Plus everyone loves a good Ghost Story. That's why shows like Paranormal Witness are so popular.
Chicken, He Clucked wrote: April 23rd, 2021, 4:15 amI've had a couple of unexplained experiences, but when you dig down all can be explained rationally, especially in the modern age with the computer technology at our disposal.
You would have a hard time trying to explain away what I saw. I've been trying to make sense of it since I was a kid, which can only be described as A full torso Apparition. I can rule out Drugs or anything that can induce a hallucinations and since the exact same thing had been seen by another person the day before that sorta rules that out. Since this happened indoors I can also rule out Swamp gas. I can rule out being asleep so it wasn't a dream, and it wasn't sleep paralysis because once I realized what it was I left the room.

So was it a Ghost? A disembodied Human Spirit? Or something else entirely? I don't know, until I do I will classify what I saw as a Ghost. As far as science goes, we don't know all the secretes of the universe just yet. When it comes to the paranormal we'll never know until attitudes toward it changes. What I mean by that is that it's instantly dismissed in the scientific community. If you ask any scientist out there about ghosts 99 times out of 100 they'll scoff at it. That's why you have these paranormal groups running around with EMF meters and thermal imaging cameras and night vision goggles trying to figure this out and coming to their own conclusions.
By deadderek
When I was younger I believed....but not so much these days.
    Spirit Halloween 2020 Items!!!!

I was thinking more your local Spirit store, but y[…]

I saw it on the Brownstein Instagram page. At fir[…]

Welcome aboard, Kyyanno! :)

GB uniform

Looks great! What’s next?