Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By Vincenzo330
It saddens me to say that one of our own has passed on.

Christopher Maldonado, known to some of you here by his GBFans handle, GBRD71, suffered a heart attack this morning. He was hospitalized for a few days prior. As I get more details I will update you all.

Please keep his family and friends in your thoughts.

By ShadowFlare
my condolences to his friends and family. It is always hard when we lose one of our own!!!!
I send to his friends and family love and support that they my get through this
By EctoGlow
It makes me very sad to hear this. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. You will be missed.:(
By mrimagination
My heart goes out to those friends and loved ones that are dealing with the painful loss. Especially so close to the holiday season. Man, death sucks. Here's hoping we can still bump into you on a call. ;-)
By Smits
So sorry to hear this. Condolences from the Tennessee Ghostbusters. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends. I know the loss is great.
By fortyseven
Most sincere condolences from myself, and the rest of the Ghostbusters of Alberta Canada. One of our main hopes is to make frequent trips to the states to meet franchises all over. It's saddening that he will be one ghosthead we never get to meet.
DirecTV ads

I’ve seen them a few times on TV. They&rsquo[…]

That's extremely cool! I think it blends well with[…]

The Ghostbusters Hawaii Division is rep'n...

Ghostbusters: Paul 5 is back, baby. I couldn'[…]