Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By Photon Guy
Obviously many of the people on this forum collect ghostbusters paraphernalia such as proton packs, ghost traps, PKE meters, and so forth but I was wondering if anybody here collects lightsabers. I've got a small collection of lightsabers myself, one of which I built myself at Savi's Workshop in Galaxy's Edge at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Anybody else collect lightsabers?
By Darth_Egon
I used to make custom ones. You should check out some sabers with the new smooth swing features
By RealGhostbusterJay
I used to be fairly big into the bobby but I haven't purchased a brand name saber for years. Those things are over priced toys really and there are dozens of custom builders who can make replica and custom hilts with settings and functional durability far beyond the stuff Hasbeen err Hasbro and Disney's stuff can do. If people like those items though they should enjoy them.
By CT1983
I don’t collect sabers per se, I’m more of a have one alarmingly expensive prop replica from every movie person - saber, proton pack, T-800 head, plasma rifle, etc. So my basement looks like a shenanigans restaurant.

In that spirit, I bought a sabertrio this year. I figured since it has sound fonts, smooth swing, and colors for most major characters, it would scratch my itch to buy six more. That said, if I ever made it to Disney it’d be difficult to resist a savi’s experience. I dig the whole speakeasy, under the table, back room build melodrama of it all.
By l3w1sb159
I caught the lightsaber replica bug a few years ago, bought 5 over the years, sold the first 3 once I discovered the neopixel proffieboard sabers and kept the last 2 as they are the classics - a graflex and an episode 4 obi wan.

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]