Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By Sea_Marshall
Hello!

Curious what folks are using to store your costume and equipment in between events or wearing the costume.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions and inspiration!
By Little Boots
[*]I bought an automotive trunk from walmart. With a few stickers and safety tape its ready to rock!

By Sea_Marshall
Hazard stripes seem like a nice and easy thematic element to add for sure!

Do folks carry proton packs in kit boxes or just roll them around on top of other boxes? Equip them from the car?
By Little Boots
I'll be transporting my pack separately. I can strap the pack on my back and easily carry the trunk to a con or event. My buddy down here is thinking of building a rack to hold our packs for long distance travels. Another friend just straps his pack on top of his rolling tote. Husky also makes a giant rolling trunk that I think has room for the pack and everything else inside. It really depends on how much you're really looking to carry around.
Sea_Marshall liked this
By Sea_Marshall
Thanks! I like the incognito approach with equipment in a bin but wonder about all the fiddly bits and cables on the pack. I like the idea of mounting it on a bin akin to the racks in Ecto-1 too. I've never inspected a proton pack up close so I don't know much about the size and weight. This was really insightful. Lots of cool ideas are brewing!

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]