Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By Peter Geo
Hi I’m looking for a flight suit for my wife. She is pretty small and petite about 5’3”. I can’t seem to find one that fits her that’s reasonably priced. I bought a flight suit for her off Amazon; it was an extra small and it’s the same size as the medium in men’s. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Pete
By DarkSpectre
Nomex makes a WS size. but they're extremely rare. I found one for my son and when he grew out of it, it went to one of our lady GB's whos about the same size as your wife. She may have to settle for a woman's cut Dickies coverall. The pockets would be more like the reboot but it would be correct sized and they do come in Khaki
By ccv66
I'm not sure how accurate you're going for. In addition if you and your wife have different companies your flight suits are going to be different colors anyways. If it's something she's just going to wear a few times a year for fun. I would take a look at just getting her a flight suit from Halloween costumes.. it's going to be way more comfortable and breathe. If you buy the women's, it's probably going to fit her better. With 20% coupon, under $50 comes with proton back pack. I'd probably just upgrade the name tag and arm patch
https://www.halloweencostumes.com/ghost ... psuit.html
By Netter333
Peter Geo wrote: July 14th, 2021, 8:33 am Hi I’m looking for a flight suit for my wife. She is pretty small and petite about 5’3”. I can’t seem to find one that fits her that’s reasonably priced. I bought a flight suit for her off Amazon; it was an extra small and it’s the same size as the medium in men’s. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Pete
Hi Peter I'm 5"4 and the medium short on is site seems to be the best size. I wish I could figure it out on other sites that are about $20 less but I just can't figure out their measurements. Are the measurements just one side, like arm pit to armpit is that just across the front?

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]