'62 Cadillac was posted on Kijiji in Saskatchewan about 6 days ago. It's... I mean I'm not a car guy so to me it looks like a lost cause but I have no idea what I'm talking about.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/sa ... 1564355395

Oh hey, that doesn't look half bad, let's look insi-

... oh. Ohhhhhhhh.

But hey, what do you expect for $1000 Canadian (and comes with a second car?)

Also a bit off of the beaten path here but there's a '64 Pontiac Bonneville Ambulance (mislisted as a Cadillac) for sale out of Quebec.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-voiture-collect ... 1561408740

I don't know how accurate the pictures on the listing are, it's listed as being orange but the main picture shows a completely white one, but the rest show a red & white vehicle - mostly older photos. So not the RIGHT car, but it could make for a very, very nice lookin' ride.

Q-man wrote: March 21st, 2021, 9:35 pmImage
Not sure if for sale looks pretty close. I go by it on the train hate to see it go to waste.
I saw that on my NYC trip a couple years ago. I couldn't remember where it was, and that part of the trip was a dead zone for my phone. So glad I wasn't the only one who noticed it.
Q-man liked this
djsparky wrote: July 25th, 2021, 3:44 pm
Q-man wrote: March 21st, 2021, 9:35 pm Not sure if for sale looks pretty close. I go by it on the train hate to see it go to waste.
I saw that on my NYC trip a couple years ago. I couldn't remember where it was, and that part of the trip was a dead zone for my phone. So glad I wasn't the only one who noticed it.
It doesn't look like it's a MM though, unless it's from a different year. The rear end looks different. Not that I'm arguing, others have done spectacular conversions anyway.
Spirit Halloween 2020 Items!!!!

Someone from the Rebel Legion gifted me this Spir[…]

Attaching nametags

I did a combination of machine, and hand sewing fo[…]

I wouldn't worry about how long it takes. I'm curr[…]

They did that for Rise of Skywalker, they repurpo[…]