ScooterinAB wrote: Not too sure. Did you have any more pictures? What other parts did you use (Aside from the pencil cases and wood)?

Thanks a bunch

Page 1 might help you a lot to take a look at. Here is a pic that is posted from it too:

-Brady
Crazy1van liked this
Bo Holbrook wrote: Your proton pack looks eerily familiar to me. Like i've seen it before, once, a long time ago...

Well, I made it myself and have only posted it here and on the "Brotherhood of the Bat" message board.

-Brady
ectoneon wrote: love the pack and car!!! hope you dont mind- i got bored with photoshop

That is sooooooooooooooooooooo cool! I will have to print that out for my co-worker who is the ghost!!!! Thanks!!!
-Brady
Well, Im off to do more parades this summer and I am now building a Slime Blower for my Ecto passenger. We shall see how that turns out too. I plan to spend as little as possible :-)
So is anyone interested in my 5-day Walgreens/Dollar Store Slime Blower? Just wondering.
Have you shown any pics of it? Kinda hard to have any interest in something we haven't seen.
lucas2600b wrote: I'm interested! let's see some pics :D

Well here it is. Given the shape it's a little hard to get a good angle at. This thread will continue here: http://www.gbprops.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3314

that is sweet! I like it man. I like the custom approach to it, and the slime is a nice touch. the only thing I'd do is make the green tubes the full size to match the movie slime blowers. For using store found parts though I'll admit that's a lot better than I could do :)
lucas2600b wrote: that is sweet! I like it man. I like the custom approach to it, and the slime is a nice touch. the only thing I'd do is make the green tubes the full size to match the movie slime blowers. For using store found parts though I'll admit that's a lot better than I could do :)

Well if either store had longer ones, I would have tried at least one. But for 2 bucks I can't complain :-)
Weird.... I could have sworn I had 2 emails from this thread last night, but for the life of me I can't find them now. Sorries if anyone actually did email and I didnt reply!

-Brady
Here is a non-selfish BUMP just incase people are rushing to get things done, with only about 1 week to go before Halloween! Hope it helps.

-Brady
INCREDIBLE! I am amazed how you built such a fun, cool pack and thrower from dollar store parts!!

Outstanding!! And an ectomobile too?! Wow!

Years ago, I gave a friend the title of "Master Scrounger" as he could find "stuff" to make into really cool 1/6th scale dioramas.

You sir, are the first one in the prop world who I have found deserves the title of "Master Scrounger"!

Congratulations!

That is truly awesome!!
Master Scrounger eh? I could get use to that and thanks :-)

-Brady
Ha thanks! That was a fun one to build. The people at Walgreens kept looking at me funny as I kept showing up and just wandering their store. They didnt believe me when I told them what I was making.
-Brady
Does anyone know if any store actually sells those silly string blasters anymore? I'm thinking of getting one and connecting it to the plastic piece from the store bought ghostbusters proton pack?
first Thing i have to say to you is thanks because im an amatear film maker and the next project was A G.B.
Movie but it was becoming clear that the cost was gonna be too much....then i seen this ....OMG your very good and did an amazing job!

My question is once you buy all the stuff how do you attach it(Glue ???) then did you get it and your gun vaccum formed and if so how or where do you do that?

Thank you in advance my expertise isnt props but im trying to get better.
Thanks! Everything that is solid plastic is glued with Dollar Store hot glue. If the plastic has a little flex to it, then I used Household Goop from Home depot. The Goop has to dry overnight and smells a bit nasty, but it is flexible and won't snap or break if it moves or gets bumped.

The gun is half of a Star Wars blaster, 1 part electrical box and the rest a chopped up pencil case from The Dollar Store.

If you make the flick, do I get into the credits? :-P

-Brady
minnesotaghost wrote: Does anyone know if any store actually sells those silly string blasters anymore? I'm thinking of getting one and connecting it to the plastic piece from the store bought ghostbusters proton pack?

I know locally Toys R Us or Target had them more in stock then Fred Meyers/Kroger.

-Brady
Thanks! Everything that is solid plastic is glued with Dollar Store hot glue. If the plastic has a little flex to it, then I used Household Goop from Home depot. The Goop has to dry overnight and smells a bit nasty, but it is flexible and won't snap or break if it moves or gets bumped.

The gun is half of a Star Wars blaster, 1 part electrical box and the rest a chopped up pencil case from The Dollar Store.

If you make the flick, do I get into the credits?

-Brady

If you make the flick, do I get into the credits? :-P

-Brady

Definatly will get ya in on the credits if i can somehow get your Email or some sort of contact info so if i have any further questions concern props i could get a hold of you and "utilize" your expertise!

Did you use any sort of vacum forming ...?? I heard thats how you get the clean look that makes it all look the same...IDK

Thank you
Mike
bgage@teleport.com is my email. I have never done any vacuum forming. My theory is if you do a good enough paint job, it should all look the same anyways.

-Brady

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement […]

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/37016683[…]

Between the terror dogs in GB1 and the Boogieman i[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with disas[…]