By ryan376
Just curious, has anyone ever dealt with Viking props on etsy. Just curious how it went and if they are legit. Thanks guys!
By ryan376
Thank you for the post, that helps a lot, if there's that many questions about a seller its not worth it!
By Jolly RogerVF84
Glad I found that post.

I wanted to look after a proton pack and maybe another trap and found Viking Props then.

So, I will not buy it from Etsy.
By Letmebleed75
Start using the search function and you shall find what you seek
Tyrael liked this
By Tyrael
I'd just like to take a moment and thank those of you who held in the snark long enough for these questions to be honestly answered. It's a fortunate thing when someone asks before buying Blob's junk, rather than assuming it's good because it's all over eBay under yet another new account name.

You know who you are.
By davidjohnson.79.
I did deal with viking props i had the pack built and wasnt to a good standerd at all tbh i was so so disapointed and for what he chanrged i was the one that orderd extra metal parts and was so poor never ever deal with him again had to go pay pal to get my money bk
By ToreB
I tried to buy a proton pack at Viking Props.
The guy promised to ship several times, and even pre-registered a USPS shipment, with no action at all. However, his one-line answers with no signature to my questions made me very supicious.
I opened a Paypal Dispute, and the guy went completely bonkers. He started insinuating things about my person and intentions, and did not want to ship anything unless I cancelled the Dispute.
Of course I did not want to do that, closing a dispute will leave no more possibilities to reclaim anything through Paypal. The dispute is now escalated to a Claim. I received some messages after this, but mostly ranting about my intentions and Paypal as payment form.
Now, almost two months after my initial purchase, there's no refund, and I am waiting to get the Claim finished and get my money back.
I am appalled and astonished to see such "business" policies and communication.

All of you, beware of this guy.
Cheers,
Tore
machina28 liked this
By Etigo
Heatley2001 wrote: March 31st, 2018, 10:26 am ive heard good things about his packs

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Benofkentprop ... eader-name
I got some friends from France who bought a Proton Pack and they're really satisfied of the quality.
I saw it in real, and they look great.
The fact is the seller lives in United Kingdom. So it depends on where you live...

But to go back to this topic, about Viking Props or VideoBob, I saw some Packs from both of them. If I had to spend my money into a Pack, I shouldn't be with them.

-Viking Props: The Pack doesn't look great, especially with a 850$ Pack.

-VideoBob: a 1999,99$ Pack without Gun, or a 2699,99€ Pack with a MATTY WAND and not a Gun he Built is a bit spicy CHECK... I can understand that a Pack could be very expensive, if we consider the time, the money and the tool they used... But not that much...

If I had between 850$ and 2699,99$ to spend for a Pack, I should spend it with some friends to build the master of the Pack and the gun, and the mold, even if it's not for sell... That's what I did...
By Heatley2001
Honestly for me I went with a spirit pack and modded it. Also added lights. I'm using the packs sound that's already in it but you can probably purchase a gbfans soundboard. I also had a 3D 80% wand printed by someone.

For the money it doesn't look bad at all.
By RealGhostbusterJay
Also if you post in the "wanted" section of the forums you may be able to find a pack builder here in the community. Always read feedback area for anyone your looking to buy a pack from. Even god dealers can cause headaches at times.

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]