Ok so San Diego Comic Con has come and gone and I figured I could show off the last piece of the RGB build. I had a custom suit put together by Gibson & Barnes. I wanted a brown and green suit like Venkman but I decided to do this last minute and was limited by what suits G&B had in stock and ready to modify.

The wife and myself at the Lego booth. They grabbed us and practically forced us to take pics with the Stay Puft model:

And another shot just because:

I apparently missed this guy back in 2002 and was confused for him all day. I really think my suit is plenty different but it would appear that RGB isn't quickly recognized:
Hello everyone! I realized that I had talked about upgrades and such after SDCC and never posted any updates.

So after SDCC I installed a full gbfans light and sound kit in the pack. Spongeface helped me out by switching out the blue LEDs on the power cell board to white so that my powercell would show as yellow. I also installed the ever popular e-cig gimmick. I apologize as these videos are really rough. They were test footage sent between myself, Darthdono74, and a few other friends. I still haven't done a full functions video yet of the pack.

Anyway.....here are some videos. I hope you enjoy them.

This first one shows the operational battery gauge:

This one is the belt gizmo lights. I used an R2Devo pack light kit:

Here are the trap lights. (This video is really bad)

This is the one most people will want to see I'm sure. Here is the vent sequence with the e-cig gimmick:

I'm sure there is more to show as well as me needing to do a proper functions video. I am also hoping to get some custom sounds for the pack. I began ripping pack sounds from RGB episodes to make a custom sound library but I have t finished it yet.
Simply stunning. Nice RGB pack Joe.The gizmo, the trap, the venting.. wow. Thats the stuff dreams are made of. I have a huge love for RGB equipment and I dont think it gets much better than this.
Another note, do you still do the 3/4 shells?
I saw someone was looking for RGB builds and I now see that all the pics in this thread are gone. Thanks photobucket!

Anyway, here are a few pics of the final build of my hybrid pack.

ccv66, robandliv liked this
Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]