Just read this entire thread. I am toying with the idea of building my own system while waiting for Jim to contact me about getting one of his kits

I don’t think I’ll be able to get this to work, but I’m willing to try

Because of photobucket the pictures in the tutorial don’t load anymore

I’m a little confused and watched YouTube videos of the kanger t2, as it’s meant to be as a vap, to get an idea of what it looks like and how it works

I’m confused at the point where it looks like they are screwing a battery to the bottom of the kanger

This vent kit looks like they are putting a adapter with hose, and possibly a tank with fluid, and a inline pump in the location of where the kanger battery screws on to

Is this the case? What cap is being used on the end?

Does anyone have any better pictures today of how to modify the kanger t2?

Any information is greatly appreciated, took me about 2 hours to read all this lol I’m going to bed!
Hello!
I have this built into my pack, which I've had since 2015. My e-cig finally ran out of juice. So I went to refill it tonight after researching how to do so. I filled up the tank with the extra e-liquid I had stored in a box, however my vent isn't putting out any vapor. Has anyone run into any issues like this and did I miss a step somewhere in the refill process?
Thanks guys!
jimfin wrote: May 20th, 2014, 7:35 pm
Hoot wrote:So I just can't figure this out even with the diagram.... are you taking the signal to vent from the GBFans board or off the line that plugs into it?

I am using a full GBFans kit with wand pack and sound so I am rather confused as to how to make it work :)
The board I had access to did not use the light kit, the vent sound was triggered by a single pole switch on his custom hybrid gun
connected to PU4 as you asked about earlier. The DPDT switch replaced that switch. I've got all 3 of the new boards on order, so hopefully I'll be able to adapt the circuit more clearly after playing with them. Whatever switch you are currently using now to trigger the vent sound is where you would need to try to adapt this circuit, I'm assuming it's a push button on the ear from what I gather from the documentation on the gbfans for sale page. If the dip switch on the sound board for the vent is not inverted, then you could get by with a double pole single throw push button in its place. I am waiting for my boards to arrive to verify if there have been any changes to the new version board to allow for more automatic sequencing of the vent effect without manually flipping a switch or pushing a button
hope this helps, some real schematics on the gbfans boards would really help. I watched some youtube videos of these boards installed that dated 4 to 6 months ago and they were impressive, changing colors on the cyclotron led's among other effects, and flashing a strobe in the nfilter after an overheat/overload sequence
This information is awesome Thank you! But I still am wondering how to allow for automatic vent effect without pushing a button or flipping a switch. I have a GBfans soundboard that Id like to adapt a smoke trigger when "overheating"
Hi I'm new to the Ghostbusting building experience. I've watched a lot of videos on some builds. I'd like to try like a proton pack an ghost traps.. I'd like to add the light an sound effects to my ghost traps and smoke effect toy pack and traps.. I'm not sure on what or wear to look for parts. I see some things here in the shop an YouTube but I don't know who to talk to about or wear to order parts .. any help would be greatly appreciated.. I'm hoping to bring my kids an girlfriend into this new fantastic world of Ghostbusters

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]