Hot glue, and filling up the gun body cabinet with lots of bubble wrap! LOL! It's all temporary, so you'd be surprised how little work was involved in regards to the wand lights... Like the vent light? It's all kinds of crooked, and is only held in place with bubble wrap underneath it...
...just thought I'd leave this here... Wifey got herself a new shirt in the mail today! =D

eCig Vent and Toasted Marshmallow eliquid in my Proton Pack...?!? Sure, why not?

Sutton621 liked this
50% PG, 50% VG... No Nicotine (of course, what would be the point?) and 50% boost in flavor...

http://www.vistavapors.com/toasted-marshmallow/

Use the coupon code VISTA21 on your first purchase for a pretty good discount...
Sutton621 liked this
Phil, you got my brain working... we may all be in trouble when that happens!

What thickness of sintra did you use? 1/8? How rigid is it? I see you used a flat sheet with bolts or spacers to attach everything. I know it can be bent a formed, I was wondering how it would hold up to a bracket shaped similarly to how Julz made his.

2nd question. When you get your pack open again, would you mind taking a photo of inside the shell side. I'm amazed on how you were able to get the vent system on the mobo and I'm wondering how your N Filter looks attached to the shell. I only took a half a glance when I was rushing to fit mine together last year for an event, but I was running into space issues.

Fantastic job so far! Looking forward to seeing more of your build!
Nice work Phil

your builds looking sharp :cool:
julz wrote:Nice work Phil

your builds looking sharp :cool:
Thanks, Julz! That means a lot to me, considering you helped me conjure up all of my crazy ideas and inspired me with your build!
PssdffJay wrote:Phil, you got my brain working... we may all be in trouble when that happens!
And you know I like it when you start cooking up some crazy stuff! I'll get back to you tomorrow as soon as I get back to VA... a little tough posting from my phone...
PssdffJay wrote:Phil, you got my brain working... we may all be in trouble when that happens!

What thickness of sintra did you use? 1/8? How rigid is it? I see you used a flat sheet with bolts or spacers to attach everything. I know it can be bent a formed, I was wondering how it would hold up to a bracket shaped similarly to how Julz made his.

2nd question. When you get your pack open again, would you mind taking a photo of inside the shell side. I'm amazed on how you were able to get the vent system on the mobo and I'm wondering how your N Filter looks attached to the shell. I only took a half a glance when I was rushing to fit mine together last year for an event, but I was running into space issues.

Fantastic job so far! Looking forward to seeing more of your build!
Alright, bud, sorry for taking so long to get back to you, but here is where I got my Sintra PVC, it's 3mm (so, about 1/8")...

http://www.foamboardsource.com/sintra-p ... -1014.html

As for forming it into a bracket, it is definitely possible... Sintra is used by cosplayers to make armor, so it can definitely form into pretty much anything you can think of... Just take note, in order to form it, you may need to heat it with a heat gun, and Sintra is very toxic when heated... Be careful and use a proper mask/respirator!

And here's the inside of the shell where the N-Filter is mounted... Grimmy was asking for it too... ;)

Thanks for the photo. It sticks inside the shell like mine. That gives me hope that I shouldn't have to to do too much modifying to make my vent mech work attached to the mobo.

I saw on FB I think that you burnt yours out, did you get it fixed?
Yep, Jimfin helped me out, I just had to replace the filament/wick assembly... I was able to find a pack of 5 replacements for $6 and it only took like 5 minutes to replace (with cleanup), so that was a very cheap and easy fix, and now I have 4 extra replacements!
Phil...thank you for the updates and pics on the e-cig (especially). You've really helped me out with how I'm going to install mine. I just hope it turns out half as good as yours ;)
Saw this in action in person and looks and works just as fabulous. I've stolen some of your ideas and my next stretch off will be the updating of my pack lol
Hijacker liked this
Did it taste just as fabulous, Hoot? I forgot to season it before you licked it... =P

Thanks!
Yep, St. Patrick's Day Parade, Boston, MA... I wish everybody could have been there...

Ejgunth87, ecto80 liked this
This is genius! I love the toasted marshmallow idea! I'm a vaper myself (not my pack) Has anyone considered using 100% VG. Vapers only have PG added to it to generate the throat hit of smoking. as its an irritant. The VG is stricly for vapers who love to make clouds.
Wonder if it makes a difference?
Great work Phil, this thing's amazing!
I dunno, it would have to be a special request, because each shop I searched through didn't offer 100% VG... I'm up for any way to make the venting look nice and thick...
Riggs45 wrote:This is genius! I love the toasted marshmallow idea! I'm a vaper myself (not my pack) Has anyone considered using 100% VG. Vapers only have PG added to it to generate the throat hit of smoking. as its an irritant. The VG is stricly for vapers who love to make clouds.
Wonder if it makes a difference?
Great work Phil, this thing's amazing!
The PG is required to thin down the VG for the Kanger T2 cartomizer as 100% VG in my testing and as recommended by the manufacture for this type of ecig is too thick to reliably travel up the wick. At the voltage used in the kits, if the wick is not totally saturated the filament is more likely to burn out
BTW several ecblend.com the provider of my 1st order of Kanger T2's give the option of any ratio of PG/VG in their flavors as well as several other providers that I looked at when ordering some toasted marshmallow as well as providing 2 options for even higher percentage of the flavor added
I am currently experimenting with the % of VG in our mixes, but the amount of smoke with the 50/50 mix in our own pack has been more than adequate for more than a year of operation
Always open to feedback from consumers on their experience with our smoke technology
PssdffJay wrote:Wait, you guys hung out without me??
Yes yes we did Jay.... sorry man lol
Phil and I both drove umpteenth hours to the Boston area for the St. Patricks Day Parade.
Hijacker wrote:Throw beer in the mix, and Hoot will try anything.
Ouch dude.... but so ridiculously true LOL
pyhasanon wrote:Did it taste just as fabulous, Hoot? I forgot to season it before you licked it... =P

Thanks!
I almost licked it. ALMOST. Was such an awesome time. Til next year, amirite?
Hopefully... It really depends on my work schedule... I got lucky this year...

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]