so i started reading posts and when julz posted this
julz wrote:Nice phill
Make sure you get those ceramic sockets with the extra long wires.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/70cm-Cer ... 28044.html
All the ones I got were way too short and didn't make it all the way to the the red switch with out needing to have extension wires soldered on... pain in the ass and not as sturdy. Plus make sure you can get some of the red thrower tubing noslit is selling. It's got a much larger interior to allow that wire to feed through from the acrylic tip to the push switch.
i then followed the link julz posted about the wiring and now i am alittle confused, so now i went and read these posts
pyhasanon wrote:so my questions are,35FT_TWINKIE wrote:Whoa whoa whoa, Julz and Pyhas, pump the brakes! Ceramic light sockets...centimeters...did I miss something here? What exactly are these to be used for?Flash bulbs... Check out the following:
Mburkit's Hero Stantz Pack Build: http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtop ... 30#p439582
...and, of course, Julz's build: http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtop ... 90#p463728
1) the original guns had this flash blub at the tip?
2) legends pack (featured in a post above) made his tip like the original?
3) julz and phil are u using the original wiring harness/plug but using a super bright multi LED and then gluing the hollowed flash tip on the LED?
4) if all the above are correct, how do u u adapt the LED tip to the original plug?
5) is my post all screwed up and too confusing? im gonna go back and edit it