By da_rambler20
I see that the ion arms are back in stock in the GBFans store and it got me thinking if those would be an improvement over the one with the anovos Kit. Any thoughts?
By soundwavewill
I finally finished the major assembly of my anovos pack. GBFans wand electronics are installed. Once the soundboard, cyclotron lights, and power cells lights return to stock those will be installed. I'm also on the lookout for a set of aluminum labels before I start the weathering.

ImageUntitled
twmedford23, mike_waclo liked this
By da_rambler20
Just filed a complaint with the BBB about Anovos, but after doing that it looks like it won’t help as many complaints go unanswered. I need 3 parts replaced and haven’t heard anything in over a month. Plus I keep getting emails saying the frames are in stock, but haven’t gotten mine yet.
By livewire008
Still waiting for my missing side knob... last e-mail I got was about two weeks ago (and before that a month) that it's" all set up" and "we'll let you know when it ships". As much as I want them to make it right, I would gladly have sourced a replacement if I could have found one.

Same thing with the frame... last weekend, I got tired of waiting and mounted mine to an Alice frame I had already ordered in case theirs never materialized. I don't understand why the frames have been "in stock" for almost a couple months now, and we're still waiting on them... :sigh:
By da_rambler20
I’m sorry that you’re going thru this crap too, but I do feel “better” that I’m not the only one screwed over.

I too would do what I could to source replacement pieces.
deadderek, livewire008 liked this
By Marcus B
I'm still waiting on my replacement parts from November. I'm nervous once I start building it I'll find parts are missing.

I keep checking in and get told the same thing, that they'll ship soon and they'll let me know. So frustrating.

I'm waiting on my electronics kit from GBfans (should ship late feb.), but that's only the cyclotron/power cell kit.. I'd start building now with my wand kit if I had the replacement parts from anovos.
By da_rambler20
What parts are you waiting for? I’m Waiting for the trigger box and slo mo. Plus vacuum tube connector
By Marcus B
da_rambler20 wrote: February 3rd, 2019, 10:45 am What parts are you waiting for? I’m Waiting for the trigger box and slo mo. Plus vacuum tube connector
PPD, part of the thrower main body and replacement hardware.. mine arrived like it had been on the titanic for 100 years.
By Paraknowrmul
Well, after waiting over a year. I finally got mine. Nothing was broken and all parts were inside. The stickers were bent but I am getting better ones anyway. Had a few questions if anyone can help. I heard the gbfans motherboard does not fit the Anovos pack. Does anyone know where I could possibly purchase a custom made aluminum mobo? Also, I ordered the light and sound kit from gbfans. I will not have them for a bit but where is good to mount the speaker? Do the powercell and cyclotron lights need to be mounted as well? Thanks.
By da_rambler20
AJ mentioned that an an aluminum mobo for the anovos pack would hopefully be available soon on the gbfans site. Fingers crossed
deadderek liked this
By Batmanguy1138
Quick question, and I apologize if it's already been asked. I have an Anovos kit. I saw a lot of people add power switches, external charging ports, and external stereo jacks. I got a push button power switch. Drilled a whole in the mother board and easily installed it because it came with a nut to screw it into place. The charging port and stereo jack is where I'm having a little problem with installation. One I measure and drill a whole for installation, what is recommend to keep them in place. Any advice on installation for the charging port and stereo jack would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
By mike_waclo
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

The power port I got had a threaded end that I was able to attach to the shell with a nut. You could probably find a similar headphone jack... I'm thinking that musicians would use threaded jacks like these to mount on amplifiers, etc. Something like this, maybe? https://www.amazon.com/3-5mm-Stereo-Fee ... 004JX64FE/

livewire008 liked this
By AJ Quick
da_rambler20 wrote: December 12th, 2019, 6:30 am Any update on the aluminum MB for the anovos pack?
Our plans for that kind of fizzled out when Anovos started to show problems with their order fulfillment.

If we can get a headcount on how many people would be interested in, I could see about doing a very limited run.
Kingpin liked this
By mike_waclo
AJ Quick wrote: December 12th, 2019, 12:25 pmIf we can get a headcount on how many people would be interested in, I could see about doing a very limited run.
Definitely interested!
By da_rambler20
If that’s what you want to call them. No step by step directions or any guidance. Just a crappy pic that you need to guess what hardware goes where.
deadderek liked this
By 3DKF143
I'm just starting my Anovos build now. I'd be interested in buying an aluminum motherboard if this was happening soon?
Proton Props UK

Considering David orders most of the parts he do[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]