Some back info about me, I have lurked here for years, and have always wanted to build a pack. I have no experience in prop making or anything of this caliber. I live and work in the tech world so i decided to take the plunge (finally) with the anovos build thats currently on their site. I feel confident in my skills that i can make a decent pack. My attention to detail is somewhat obsessive. The only thing holding me back was the fact that i couldnt make the pack look perfect.

I order my anovos a few months back and am expecting the delivery in march....However, i did alot of research and found out about the new Spengler pack. This is right up my ally. Anyone else order it? I was thinking i could possibly reach out to service at anovos and see if i could put the money on the hero pack. I know its a big price jump, money isnt the problem, i just want something as accurate as possible so that i could have this beautiful piece for the rest of my life. If i bought it im sure alot of happy people here would love to see some detailed pictures of it. thanks guys :sigh:

EDIT: good news anovos can transfer over my order to the Spengler Legacy pack if i wanted!
Lempo liked this
By ccv66
So you'd be getting arguably the most accurate pack, however I think Anovos lacks attention to the small details. I would plan a weekend or two fixing broken shipped parts and re doing things that were assembled wrong. Probably handful of upgrade parts.. I don't think pack is coming with sound so most likely adding a sound board. I would go in thinking you'll spend a little extra time and money on the pack. Which is disappointing when spending that much money, if you're okay with that, end of the day you'll be happy with the the final product
By ccv66
Lights, but looks like no sound no wand extension. Movie packs didn't have sound.. I'm happy with my Anovos kit, but they really should have a full mock up and let people know what exactly they're buying before taking there money.
According to Anovos, they’re currently shipping Spengler Legacy Proton Pack orders in waves of 50 each month in the order they were received. They also said they hoped to have them all out by October, but I haven’t got mine yet (and I ordered almost immediately on release). Does anyone have theirs yet..?
deadderek liked this
CreamPye wrote: October 5th, 2018, 8:40 pm According to Anovos, they’re currently shipping Spengler Legacy Proton Pack orders in waves of 50 each month in the order they were received. They also said they hoped to have them all out by October, but I haven’t got mine yet (and I ordered almost immediately on release). Does anyone have theirs yet..?
Exactly NONE have shown up online. Also people should be warned it looks like Anovos is trying to rebrand and come up under a new company name of Korben FX.
cristovalc liked this
Good call on the Korben FX thing.

As for the pack, they have posted various "making of" videos if you were subscribed to them and have I guess tried to have more transparency with this project near the end of it anyway (probably damage control for low pre-order numbers and garbage reputation), and from what they've shown they do look quite lovely. All this to say if you ordered one you will probably get it, and it will look awesome, so a final bit of patience may just pay off. But yeah, glad they no longer have the license.

Also from what they have shown I guess it's just one lady doing the custom weathering on each pack, which will also factor into the wait times.
deadderek liked this
So bizarre and sketchy.
I was getting an email every other day from them for the last 3 weeks until they “retired” production. Each email showed pictures of packs lined up and in protective foam ready for shipping.

If that’s so, how would anyone who ordered 2+ years ago not have theirs yet? Insane.

Really hope Mack’s Factory picks up the pace.
I would love to have all the parts to finish the build by November!
deadderek, cristovalc liked this
Secret Compass is a dealer for many props EFX ANOVOS,Sideshow etc. like Big Bad Toys, always a better way to go then Anovos direct as they usually order early and less deposit required and you can actually get a refund if needed.

They've had 6 of these packs delivered and sent to clients the one pictured went back and they exchanged it for another they had due to shipping damage.

I know of dozens that have been delivered through other groups.
Few details I'm surprised by on there. The bumper screws are brand new and SHINY, and should have been painted black. The beam line Clippard elbow is the wrong part, should be the T elbow, not an L elbow. The ribbon cable clamp screws look like they're maybe too small. Seems to be a screw in the back of the front ear on the wand?! Wrong style buckle on the belt, and I'm guessing they're LC2 shoulder straps from what you can see of them. The n-filter circuit diagram is a sticker, not a dry rub. The Clippard elbow on the ion arm is in the wrong place, can't tell if it's a hex one or square though. For $4k I'd be pretty annoyed at some of this stuff!
deadderek liked this

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]