By Frosst
Hey everyone. Have been on here for quite some time with a different handle that seems to have disappeared. Anyway, I've been collecting parts here and there for quite a while. I decided to purchase an anovos pack kit mainly for the screen-lineage aspect of things. I've received the kti and am decently happy with the shell, all problems with the company considered.

I've read about laser scans of packs, etc but has anyone actually tried to figure out what packs were used for this shell? Has anovos commented anywhere in the past.

The reason I ask is that some parts seem as if they were scanned off stunt packs, which is a bit mind boggling if you're a company with a license and access to various packs. Why would you choose to use a scnaned section off a stunt pack?

The areas that are most consistent is the "flat" part above the crank generator. The anovos pack has a slight upward curve toward the pack of the pack. The other area is the power cell. Also some curve/irregularity to the surface.

I don't mind the shapes as it does add a bit more of the screen used aspect to it, i'm just curious.

-Tom
By ccv66
From what I gathered, It was supposedly combined scans of several packs, probably mostly the the "spenglar pack" not to be confused with the Ramis pack. Which I think Hudson and Murray wore in GB1 and in deleted scenes in GB2. It's about what they have access to. Not sure how many Screen used packs are in private hands
By iam8114
While I have nothing to add to the lineage of the pack, Anovos has with other items, most notoriously their OT Stormtrooper kit, scanned screen used items and then "idealized" them a bit to take off some of the funkiness of the real props. It's a good bet there's some of that going on with this kit as well which leads to what you're seeing.
deadderek liked this

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]