By NotSabbat
$1500 is a pretty good estimate for a solid quality pack with resin parts. I would definitely recommend buying anything off of ebay or etsy if you want anything close to screen accurate. There are some train wrecks out there that someone not used to looking at quality builds may mistake as replicas. Do research or at least spend some time asking questions.
By deadderek
Have you thought of going the Anovos route? They usually have sales making the price a lot cheaper. They have horrible customer service but for a pack on the cheap you could absolutely take the extra $ amd upgrade to make a decent pack.
By lapena77
deadderek wrote: May 19th, 2019, 11:21 pm Have you thought of going the Anovos route? They usually have sales making the price a lot cheaper. They have horrible customer service but for a pack on the cheap you could absolutely take the extra $ amd upgrade to make a decent pack.
Is Anovos a good place to buy a proton pack
By chris8414
I would stay away from Anovos. While there packs seem to look good when finished I have heard nothing but negative things about them. They are bad about having pre drilled holes in the right place and are notorious for not sending all the parts then people are left waiting for months to get the parts they need.

I know Nickatron doesn’t do any full builds anymore, neither does Ben of Kent right now (only has kits for you to build), and Karnivourus Creations will stop doing full builds at the end of the year and only selling parts. I myself have tried to get a hold of Fincher Technologies but they never message me back. I have seen and heard good things about Garrick from Knowonesdesigns
NotSabbat liked this
By Knowone251
lapena77 wrote: May 21st, 2019, 4:45 pm okay, how do I pay I haven't bought anything through ETSY
You should be able to check out as a guest, or you can make a Etsy account. It has both buyer and sell protections, and you can use any major credit/debit card or paypal to make a purchase.
By Goodbrother
Knowone251 wrote:I've built over 30 packs and will come in under your budget.

<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.etsy.com/listing/490445200/ ... rator-pack" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>etsy</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>listing</span><span>/</span><span>490445200</span><span>/</span><span>proton</span><span>-</span><span>particle</span><span>-</span><span>accelerator</span><span>-</span><span>pack</span></a>
How long does it take to ship from the time of ordering? I’ll have to wait until after my trip to Disney to order
By Knowone251
How long does it take to ship from the time of ordering? I’ll have to wait until after my trip to Disney to order

Depending on my workload it can take between 4-6 weeks. Occasionally things outside my control (Vendors being out of stock on a part for example) can push that out longer.

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]